gcm vs CROSBY.....19-4A Clash of the Titans could be one for the ages......

As you read this envision the song, "Who let the COOGS out, who who who let the COOGS out..."

In the immortal words of Michael Buffer, "Let's GET READY TO RRRRRUUUMMMMMBBBBBBLLLEEE."

In this corner, in the first base dugout, weighing in at 800 pounds (due to the over consumption of cheese and whine), hailing from what many believe to be the second worst city in Texas behind Cloverleaf, the baytown goose creek patriots. By the way, who has ever seen a Goose on a Creek???

In this corner, in the Third base dugout, Weighing in at 190 pounds of shear manhood, your favorite and mine, the all-knowing, the light at the end of YOUR tunnel, the ones that put the cream in YOUR coffee, the Gorillas from Manilas, the new BRONX er COOG Bombers, the Sultans of Swat, the new and improved PHI SLAMMA YOUR MAMMA, but mostly just the good ole boys from the humble abode of Crosby, YOUR CROSBY COOOOOOOUUUUUUGGGGGAAAAARRRRSSSS. (I could have went on for days, but my boss told me to get back to work managing the budget crisis and upcoming cheese and whine shortage in my hometown of Baytown)... All kidding aside, its gonna be one helluva good time.. Love them boys from gcm..... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124