District 22AA vs District 23AA

Which district is better top through bottom?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which district is better top through bottom?

• District 22AA
    • District 23AA

Guest THE FAN
That being said haven't seen much of 22-2a this year. 24-2a is competitive district but haven't been very impressed with the talent level. But Besides CH I wouldn't say that 22-2a would just overpower 24. Jmo

[quote name="THE FAN" post="998761" timestamp="1303070346"]
[quote author=BluePride152011 link=topic=83250.msg998622#msg998622 date=1303012023]
[quote author=BrEaK_eM_OfF link=topic=83250.msg998483#msg998483 date=1302985497]
I definitely would not say that team was better than the 08 one. Same goes for Hemphill.... hemphill was legit.
[/quote]
You don't know what you're talking about. CH is much better this year than 08, more of a team and more balance all around. And scoring 5 runs apiece in both games isn't exactly "smashing" FYI.

I bet you haven't even seen CH play this year.
[/quote]
It hurts losing those three players, but you have to have nine players to play the game so the best three only get to hit three times each game. If no one else does anything to support the three, then you won't score many runs. Also, errors can be made elsewhere, etc. No marbles loose here. CH is a better TEAM this year than 08. The best TEAM they have put on the field since 04. I have witnessed both this years team and 08s team, and there aren't any big draft standouts on this years team, but several guys could play D1 baseball somewhere. You can't pitch around this team like you could in 08, everyone can hit the ball. Even when a few guys have off nights, that leaves the rest of the team to pick up slack and have on nights. That's what true teams do. Just my opinion.
You got some marbles loose I believe. CH is good this year, but are you KIDDING me? Try were ranked number 1 in state in 08. A Rawlings all American throwing low to mid 90's. Who was drafted outbid high school. Then a # 2 throwing mid to upper 80's. With a catcher who started as a true freshman at div. 1 Oklahoma state and not only started but went off. The rest of the 6 weren't bad either. Seriously doubt they can compare to 08 team but could be wrong. And 10 runs score and only 2 allowed Is pretty impressive in 3rd round against those two pitchers. And Hemphills 08 team was legit. Not even same ballpark as this years squad.

[/quote]

[quote name="BluePride152011" post="998759" timestamp="1303069947"]
I'm gonna favor 22 2A. Hemphill is strong with Twine on the mound (already beat Warren, a top dog in 24). Corrigan will be strong in one game with hooks on the mound, [b]no hit Woodville[/b] and they also beat Hemphill. Woodville is a sleeper, they'll sneak up on you though if you aren't careful. They'll hit the ball pretty hard. Woden had a lefty that wasn't bad, but he's injured, so they don't really stand any chance without him. Newton may play a couple 24 bottom feeders close, but will prbly still get beat. SA won't compete period, but they have improved greatly from the first time we played them to the second time. JMO

However, I cannot really speak for anyone in 24, so I'm just a biased as the rest of you.
[/quote]

Woodville beat CC 8-2 when hooks pitched against them at Woodville. And even the Smith the other acceptional CC pitcher didn't no hit us.

[quote name="SportsN3rd" post="998886" timestamp="1303090869"]
[quote author=THE FAN link=topic=83250.msg998765#msg998765 date=1303070745]
But Besides CH I wouldn't say that 22-2a would just overpower 24. Jmo
[/quote]
Haha. You may want to ask WoodvilleEagles#1 about that.
[/quote]

Haha CH and Hemphill(with Twine on the mound) beat any team in 24. CC and Woodville play close with every team and probably come out with a win 80% of the time. Talent level is down in 24. 22 has some solid programs in Hemphill CH and Woodville. And CC is having a very exceptional year with two great pitchers. Those teams alone give 22 the edge. Newton has more talent than people think. They just need more people to care.

Guest THE FAN
[quote name="Choke-n-Poke" post="998893" timestamp="1303092206"]
They wouldn't overpower them. I give the edge to 22 but there would be some good games
[/quote]

Fully agree. I'd give the edge to 22. CH is good and hemphill is atleast playing consistent. 24 2a playoff picture has changed every week and i havent seen any team very impressive consistently.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami