Dayton 33 PN-G 2 Final/Comments

Tell me that "ps" isn't still harping on some before season scrimage???? Good gracious "ps", give it a rest, will ya???? You know that scrimmage doesn't mean diddly squat in scheme of things and if Lumberton played all they're starting crew for the entire scrimage instead of looking at all they're players, then I guess they deserved what they got this year -- NOTHING!

Guest PurplePride

:D Hey 82! Yep, 146 is looking good huh?! That PS, I tell you, bless his heart..someone messed in his cheerios this morning then he gets to school and his basketball is flat...he has just had a really rough day and it is pretty consistent, poor thing! :wink: He'll move on to another thread and bug them for awhile.... :lol: Poor thing doesn't realize that the more he dogs us...the harder the guys play for the Broncos and Eagles! :lol:

Did you see that we won the toss and will be playing HERE next Friday? :D YES! I should be able to see yall's game too if you play Saturday! That would be cool if yall ended up playing in our stadium! :D

Congrats Dayton on your district Championship!!!!

You guys are awesome! good luck in the playoffs and thank you for showing the triangle there not the only teams that can play some football!!!!

I still can't believe they were picking you 5th at the begining of the year!!!

Hey PurplePride, I did, I did. I did see dat puddy cat!!! Sort of like old times for the Broncos isn't it???

You know though, I should pull for the Cougars coming from our district, but I just CAN'T!!!

I'm serious when I say it does my heart good to see all you Dayton fans pulling for the Hill. I'm 42 yrs old and all my life, all I've heard is Kill the Hill and all the negative. So my hat's off to you guys north of SlumGullion for being such GREAT supporters and for ripping 22-4A to pieces. Afterall, you guys did come from this "weak" district and all and I want you guys and us to meet eventually down the road. But not until we both take of the business at hand!!

Good luck Broncos at home against Crosby!

Man, Dayton and BH needs to get a room. You can't hold hands through the playoffs. Just screwing with you.

Seriously, many people have tons of respect for the Dayton program. Yall have a great tradition of winning. As far as predictions, that's exactly what they are.

BH, I really don't know squat about your program or traditions. No disrespect!

Hey Sports...., that was a good one "holding hands through the playoffs"... I think if we could we would because this is year is kind of special already for kids and fans for both programs!!!!

No disrespect taken here if you're unfamiliar with one of most consistent winning programs in the state. The disrespect comes from the few who know about it and continue to bad-mouth the winning tradition for no other reason than that they're winners!

GREAT JOB BRONCOS. Well lets see thats 2 championships for the West side of the Trinity. Now I know you guys are like us and didn't play anyone and got lucky against central and will lose the first game after crosby and BLA BLA BLA. From Me GREAT game and Win out. Great season and you took it to the triangle. Just the Facts.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I was a bit surprised in the first quater. Every other game, we've had this wall of fire defense except for a few. They pushed us at first then we woke up. Gotta hand it to ya'lls Indian mascot, he was good. Ya'lls school has a lot of team spirit.

I wish we had something like that. We do have a really big flag but for some reason, the guy who usually did it, hasn't this year. We should bring that back. Also, I had an idea for something pretty cool, made me think of that movie The New Guy. Get a white horse and give it some purple face paint, and have some guy ride it out with the players, the guy with the flag right behind him, and then get to the end of the stretch and reer and up and all kind of stuff.

actually PNG Proud that came from you on another thread that has been deleted already..You stated "Vidor is all talk just like always".

So thats where my comment came from.

You also went on to say that yall had athletes and we didnt.

well yes yall beat us by a TD.

But yet yall had 134 yards of total offense to our 285.also yall had 6 first downs.where was the athletes that night??

yall are sitting at home just like us.so dont go talk about Vidor and then get in your feelings when I say something about PNG.

so no I wont drop it since YOU brought it up again..

Still ashamed of getting beat by PNG I see. AND' date=' still living in the past too... just look at your sig. Drop it Piratefan. Yes, you did beat Nederland, but it got you nowhere...as usual.[/quote']

and it got us nowhere?? what game wil yall go WATCH next week..????

I really dont know why you are even talking to me I have never said anything to you.So if you want to get this started then fire away ,i will be waiting.heck atleast we scored on LCM..yalls high powered offense got shut out...run,run,pass punt..Isn't that the way it goes??

and WOW 6 first downs against us...man I tell you look out next year PNG is on the rise...

and it got us nowhere?? what game wil yall go WATCH next week..????

I really dont know why you are even talking to me I have never said anything to you.So if you want to get this started then fire away ' date='i will be waiting.heck atleast we scored on LCM..yalls high powered offense got shut out...run,run,pass punt..Isn't that the way it goes??

and WOW 6 first downs against us...man I tell you look out next year PNG is on the rise...[/quote']

It all started with the snide remark about scoring 2 points against Dayton.

And scoring on LCM got you the same thing it got us...another loss. That's all that matters at the end of the game. You can score 50 pts. on them, but if they score 51, it's the same resultas as 50-0. Another loss. But, Vidor DID beat NED, so I guess by yall's standard, that's a good year.

BTW, don't talk to me about next yr. either. Last yr. all we heard was how Vidor had 21 returning starters and they were going to overtake district. But, as usual, Snuff Gully fizzled again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami