WOS 42 BC 6 Final/Comments

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bridge City Card

I'm friends with alot of the players at WOS. They have no transfers. The players at WOS are from WOS. If anything kids leave WOS. Morris Thomas for example left WOS for Central.

Honestly trooper if any school could pull a transfer stunt and get away with it it would not be WO-S. Do you know how quick the UIL would be investigating us for that alleged violation? There is no way this area would let us get away with recruiting or transfering kids. It does anger the fans to hear someone say this about kids each of us has seen and been around and in some cases coached over the years right here in Orange. A lot of times kidsd leave WO-S for LC-M because of the ability to get more playing time there than as a stang. But do we make a ruckus? Never. You have your opinion however ridiculus it may be Troop. All i can tell ya is get ya a nice Mustang T-shirt and join the gang. Hell maybe we can send you on some recruiting trips for us. I still remember last year listening to the game between bc/hutto and cheering for Bc.....so you owe me troop!!!! :D

i for one DONT think what paratrooper said is true, but if i thought i were good enough to play d1 and lived close enough to another school w/ a coaching staff of that caliber and with a guy that knows how to get his players noticed and knows how to utilize them in the right position and felt like i had the talent and the chance to be good..i would take that chance and go to that school. but i dont think that has happened at wo-s because what someone else said was right..everyone would be quick to call them on it and the uil would be all over it. but it probably has happened at other schools, and you cant blame the kids for wanting to better their future. my 2 cents. goodluck guys.

Hey Trooper, I went to ST.Mary's through 8th grade and then "transfered" to WOS my freshman year. That must mean wos cheated, lied, and stole me. :lol:

Not to mention St. Marys only goes to 8th grade and i have always lived in WOCCISD!!!

Jealousy, is an amazing bug. It can cause you to be so irrational that you truely look like a GIANT moron.

You are coming out of this looking like (and' date=' in the process, making BC look like) a sore loser.[/quote']

Don't drag the whole town into this. All I've seen from anyone else is congratulations. His comments reflect his views - not necessarily BC. It looks to me that he just wanted to ruffle a few feathers. Where I don't agree with his approach, but I don't think characterizing his comments as those of the BC majority is fair, either. 8)

WOS played a great game and showed good character as far as I could see. There did not appear to be any "dirty" or "shady" tactics from the players, and it appeared that they handled the victory graciously.

If there were questions such as those posed by Trooper, they would have been exposed by now, I would think. Just good coaching, very strong talent base, and winning tradition.

So, if you please, accept our congratulations and try to refrain from referring to all of us as "sore losers" or the like. :wink: Thanks

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS. I HOPE YALL GO ALL THE WAY AND BRING HOME THE BIG ONE!

So is this enough to get you guys going on a Saturday?

Hello? WO-S fans?

READ THE WHOLE POST!

PT is loving how he got you guys stirred up' date=' even when he WARNED you of what he was trying to do!

Said before, will say again - Congrats, bring home a ring! I'll follow along if I can, but if not, you have my respect and my best wishes!

ps - I don't have much blue or silver - Can I wear my RED shirt to the games? :lol:

Hello? WO-S fans?

READ THE WHOLE POST!

PT is loving how he got you guys stirred up' date=' even when he WARNED you of what he was trying to do!

Said before, will say again - Congrats, bring home a ring! I'll follow along if I can, but if not, you have my respect and my best wishes!

ps - I don't have much blue or silver - Can I wear my RED shirt to the games? :lol:

Who me?....lol :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder