hey board

ok take for instance San Antonio has 3 bases. Judson and SV has went to alot of state title games' date=' is it because military towns have better athletes or what?[/quote']

I don't think Judson and SV owe much, if any of their success to the military. Credit it all to overblown enrollments. Judson deliberately maintained its super 5a enrollment for years by creating a 9-10th grade campus and a 11-12th grade campus.

SV is also bursting at the seams in much the same tradition. It is all about numbers, regardless from where they come.

Now, Shaq did make a difference at Randolph when his father was transferred there during his high school years. But I have heard very few stories about military kids making THAT much difference. Hey, good transfers are helpful from wherever they come. Several years ago, when all 4a and 5a schools played for one soccer championship, 4a Alamo Heights rode the back of an exchange student from Belguim to the state soccer championship.

But as for transfers helping a team, as many military kids are probably going to be transferring out as transferring in. I think that the schools who have a stable student population are going to have an advantage, other things being equal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124