WWE WrestleMania 27 Results

Match #1---Edge retains World Title by defeating Alberto Del Rio.  After match Edge and Christian destroy Del Rio's Rolls Royce!!!!

Match #2---Cody Rhodes defeats Rey Mysterio

Match #3---The Big Show, Kane, Kofi Kingston and Santina Marella defeat The Corre

Match #4---Randy Orton defeats CM Punk with a huge RKO

Pee Wee Herman joins Team Bring It!!   :D :D :D

Match #5---Jerry "The King" Lawler defeats Michael Cole.  Then Anonymous RAW General Manager lets Georgia Dome know that Referee Stone Cold Steve Austin interfered and ruled that The King was disqualified and named Michael Cole as the winner.

Match #6---Undertaker forces Triple H to succumb to Hells Gate.  Streak now to 19-0 at WrestleMania for the Undertaker!!!

Match #7---Snooki, Trish Stratus and John Morrison defeat Michelle McCool, Layla, Dolph Ziggler and Vicki Guerero

Match #8---The Miz retains the WWE Title over John Cena, because The Rock interfered and hit Cena with a Rock Bottom!!!

Guest incognito123
I was overall disappointed with wrestlemania.  After all of the build, taker wins cleanly with a submission?  blah.  Also, when is the Miz going to cleanly defend his title?  Can anyone point to one time he has been booked to win without some kind of interference?  That is not the way to legitimately build a champion!  Anyway, I figured I wouldn't be satisfied especially since many wrestling shows are not worth 54.95!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476