Livingston vs. Little Cypress-Mauriceville Game Thread/LC-M wins/Comments

Smith on the hump and k first 3 - i believe josh is on mound for livingstion
vaughn f-3, adams singles, wadell 2 run homer, swan 5-3, blem singles left field, pass pitch blem to 2nd, droulliard 2 run homer
carline e-5, carline steals, hunter walks, allen 4-3

Bears 4
Livingston 0

after 1

Josh moore BB, 5-4 fc dropped ball for the double , BB runners 1st and 2nd, BB bases loaded, BB walks in run, lead off in the line up k's
4-6, Smith struggles to get out of the top of the 2nd

Bears 4
Lions 1

i know the home team need to be on the bottom. sorry i will keep the Bears on the top

vaughn singles, Moore comes out #13 in to pitch for the lions, adam singles, wadell fly's out to center and lions catch vaughn too far off of 2nd appears he may have thought the ball fell in, swan single, runners 1st and 2nd, blem BB bases loaded, droulliard k's

Bears 4
lions 1

end of 2

[quote name="walkoff55" post="991733" timestamp="1301703871"]
Smith on the hump and k first 3 - i believe josh is on mound for livingstion
vaughn f-3, adams singles, wadell 2 run homer, swan 5-3, blem singles left field, pass pitch blem to 2nd, droulliard 2 run homer
carline e-5, carline steals, hunter walks, allen 4-3

Bears 4
Livingston 0

after 1

[/quote]

big homers in that inning.

good game to watch...the bears are for real!! may have a better offense than nederland...lions struggled on the mound, and that got them into trouble...congrats to the bears, and shake it off lions, get ready for the pirates!!

[quote name="juskillenit89" post="992104" timestamp="1301769418"]
LCM seems to be playing very good baseball, I hope to see them play in the playoffs.
[/quote]

Unless half their team quits this week, I think them being in the playoffs is just about as sure as death and taxes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics