ST Thomas (Biggio) . at Kelly High School

That's great but let me ask you this......if you had the cash where would you send you're baby boy?????to a select coach?No sir..hall of fame big league top dawg,Kelly go get the boy's and be proud of what talent you have earned other than have bought. Just my opinion!!!!!

[quote name="dawggoneit" post="990883" timestamp="1301541202"]
That's great but let me ask you this......if you had the cash where would you send you're baby boy?????to a select coach?No sir..hall of fame big league top dawg,Kelly go get the boy's and be proud of what talent you have earned other than have bought. Just my opinion!!!!!
[/quote]

??? ??? ???

dawggoneit.  It was an invitation to come watch two good teams play. It wasnt saying that BIGGIO and Thomas were anything special.  I actually intended that to help get some fans out to the park.  Always more fun to play in front of a crowd.  And there is always plenty of people that come out wearing their astros jerseys and such to get an autograph.  Bought talent.

[quote name="dawggoneit" post="990883" timestamp="1301541202"]
[/quote]

Kelly doesn't recruit?

[quote name="teeboan" post="990936" timestamp="1301574265"]
[quote author=dawggoneit link=topic=82486.msg990883#msg990883 date=1301541202]
[/quote]

Kelly doesn't recruit?
[/quote]

If Kelly recruited, do you think they would be getting beaten 12-2, 13-2, and 9-1 in district play?  You want to see recruiting?  Come to a Kelly game sometime and see who they play in district.  Then you will see recruiting.

St. Thomas' starting shortstop/pitcher is from Florida, committed to Univ. of Georgia.  He came to play his senior year for Biggio.  Lookin to get drafted.  Conor Bigio is going to Notre Dame, Cavan Biggio, a sophomore, is going to be better than Conor, and has Div I college written all over him.  Hunter Kopycinski, their junior catcher, will also be a Div I candidate.  They dress 24 for varsity, with a JV and freshman team.  Kelly has 34 players total.  Kelly might have one Div. I player and 2-3 JUCO players.

Kelly does not have the money to recruit.  They also, definitely are lacking the financial resources that St. Thomas, Houston Christian, and St. Pius have for their baseball programs.  Kelly is dealing with these issues.  That is not the basis of this topic, though it seems to be turning into that discussion for some reason.

Sharkfutbol was simply saying come out to Kelly tonight to see a hall of fame player, watch some (hopefully) good baseball, and enjoy a nice evening at the ball park.  Period.

[quote name="teeboan" post="990936" timestamp="1301574265"]
[quote author=dawggoneit link=topic=82486.msg990883#msg990883 date=1301541202]
[/quote]

Kelly doesn't recruit?
[/quote]

If they do, they need to hire a new recruiting coordinator!  :-)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder