22-3A MVP

Go-rilla

Hey 12pack or however many you are down to now. Could you maybe combine your thoughts into one post? You are taking up way too much space. It makes you look like you have to pause to think.

The O-line for Splendora is the MVP. It would be a first to vote that way but they are the difference in this district. They have dominated every defense, Yes even Coldsprings. Splendora stopped themselves with turnovers in this game. Byrd is a good back but #33 does one helluva job. He doesn't have the stats but should be considered also. However, without that O-line that has tremendously improved and is healthy, nobody gets nothing. MVP goes to that O-line.

Everyone needs to give props to Splendora...They did one hell of a job beating a quality football team. The coaching staff did one hell of a job with those kids..They are not only strong, but aggressive. It is a shame they have to face silsbee in the 1st round, but I still believe that will be a game to watch. demup thanks on the advice on how to post..anyway! nc nice post. all you need to do is look in the mirror and f#$% yourself, because you are the only one wanting to hold your jock..Enough with the banter, I agree with 4real about the difference maker in Splendora, but it is too bad that they cannot be recognized in that fashion. I would have to give the MVP to Byrd, just my opinin that the MVP should go to an individual on the D. champion team..if not Scott will get the award.. Good Luck Splendora beat Silsbee and shock the state..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami