22-3A MVP

Go-rilla

nc and go you two need to get off anthony brook's jock..even if he throws for 2000 yards, if there is no wins the yards were not that valuable..how many td's..in district???

who would deserve it then?? That was the initial question. Someone from a 4-6 or 3-7 or 5-5 team. The boy has put up more total yards in district than anybody. If it is anybody else than I would say it is the RB's from liberty, but how many yards did they put up against Coldspring or Splendora???

District MVP will go to whoever wins tonight

if Splendora then byrd

if coldspring then scott

As far as MVP, Scott deserves it more than anyone..He has the biggest impact on BOTH sides of ball..

Go-rilla you are not to smart are you.

you must be either a has been that really never was or someone that likes to pat themselves on the back, neither characteristic is very appealing!

Hitch, it really does not matter what you remember from back in the day. There were standouts, BUT MVP's from losing teams just shows the coach's did not do a very good job of voting, and probably did a disservice to a deserving young man from a district champ or runner up. Sorry, just facts

hey 12pud. Your saying I'm stupid then agreeing with me. How Smart Are you?? We are all has beens. You were probably my back up. Anyways, if you noticed I started this post with asking who you thought deserved it. Not what you thought about my picks. Have an opinion BUM. dont just down play others.

I think the MVP should be someone who plays both ways. I know their is alot of guys that do so it shouldnt be that hard to find one. In my opinion someone like Daniel Connevey or Sean Edwards should get MVP. Connevey plays TE, Saftey and DE. Sean Edwards has played defense too(more so in the biggining of the season). These people have stepped up to help their team anyway possible. MVP isnt about yards or touchdowns, its about HELPING YOUR TEAM WIN MORE GAMES!!!!

Don't get you feelings hurt, girls. I was rationalizing your decisions and simply gave you my opionion (go-rilla)..by the way was scott, and now you all agree..biggen i apologize, nc you are still a raving idiot..go-rilla you have well thought out opinions and so does panther, but nc where are you from, wherever it is the dumb rubbed off on you..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder