21 4A MVP

Guest Jags

I think maybe Fisher from BH. He is always a threat with good offensive stats and is a great defensive back. I know the Pattons are good but I think Fisher has had the most impact overall.

Mason Fisher has my vote!! But I'm just a tad bias :lol:

Other nominations would be GP's, New Caney's or C.E Kings QB's. All are very good players.

Thats a tough one.... MVP means without that player, the team is significantly .....different. Mason Fisher or Blake Patton if you go with an offensive player. Defensivly you have K. Cox, J Sexton, M Fisher to name a few. But the one player for BH, if removed from the defense, that would show the most effect is I think DT - Cameron Swart. Without his strenght and quickness the pass rush will suffer and the inside run stopping ability of this team would be the most effected. Theres not another player there that has his attributes that could jump in and it not have an adverse effect. Fisher is a standout on both sides of the ball. Makes incredible plays all the time. So either M Fisher or Swart.

Overall: Fisher (maybe) but most likely the qb's from NC, GP, or C.E.

Offense: The three Qb's

Defense: BH lock, Most likely Sexton, Swart has a long shot, but the linebackers are more important in out defensive scheme if a d-lineman makes a play, then great - if he misses its ok because the linebackers will be there. Thats not vice-versa. i also heard a kid from NC has alot of tackles

BH defense has a ton of weapons this year. Cox gets my vote. He has been a nuisance to every team this year. Coaches have had to come up with new games plans because no one will run his way. But that still hasn't stopped him from leveling guys on the other side of the field. Cox and Swart together on defense are a deadly combination.

BH defense has a ton of weapons this year. Cox gets my vote. He has been a nuisance to every team this year. Coaches have had to come up with new games plans because no one will run his way. But that still hasn't stopped him from leveling guys on the other side of the field. Cox and Swart together on defense are a deadly combination.
Good post

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124