Crosby at GCM predictions

[quote name="baseballkid" post="989156" timestamp="1301290765"]
[quote author=charliebrown link=topic=82323.msg989106#msg989106 date=1301275294]
Let's do this Patriots!!!!!  5 & 0 BABY  ;D
[/quote]They better rupp sure has been wasting alot of good pitching on the bench this year!! Not fair to the kidds
[/quote]

Looks like by the record the right people have been out there for the most part.  Enlighten us on who you believe should have been out there.

Guest charliebrown
Yes I would love to know who you think RUPP is wasting this year ??? ???

Who's on the bench that's better than CZERWONKA & MARTINEZ ???

Even if GABBY pitches GCM has major sticks working on their side!!!!

GCM 7
CROSBY 3

Guest charliebrown
Since RUPP is wasting pitching! Then tell us who he should pitch against Crosby???? He could save Czerwonka for BH!!  But Crosby has a very solid baseball team!!!! Don't under estimate the COOGS!!!

[quote name="baseballkid" post="989156" timestamp="1301290765"]
[quote author=charliebrown link=topic=82323.msg989106#msg989106 date=1301275294]
Let's do this Patriots!!!!!  5 & 0 BABY  ;D
[/quote]They better rupp sure has been wasting alot of good pitching on the bench this year!! Not fair to the kidds
[/quote]Sorry about this I have just seen this. I did not post this!! That is what happens when you forget and leave something open. Gcm has done well with all there pitchers and I am very proud of all of them and the team. Sorry again and this will not happen again. very sorry about this

[quote name="charliebrown" post="989381" timestamp="1301338140"]
Not a problem! The GCM baseball boys have all played very well as a team!!! Good luck patriots :)

[/quote] Thanks....I work with guys from Crosby so I wonder where all that came from. I will get them back. Thay know that would cause a stink.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami