Who's the BEST MVP in SeTex?

Somebody must be trying to build their Karma with this poll.I saw most of these players several times and the best one on this list was DC Stallworth.Another snap shot in the playoffs and Iwould have said Prudhomme from HJ was the best.The guys on this list are solid players but MVP for SETX ???

[quote name="stevenash" post="987849" timestamp="1301007894"]
[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=82184.msg987840#msg987840 date=1301004743]
I voted ;) Easy picks
[/quote]

What you mean is you answered your own question
[/quote]

Trust me :D I dont need two accounts.. Thats somebody else

[quote name="stevenash" post="988144" timestamp="1301077518"]
How many of those offering opinions have seen each of these MVPs play at least several times last season?  If you haven't, how can you give an objective opinion?
[/quote]

So we are playing this game huh? Fine.. :D I said Kelvin he was a huge part of Nederland this year and helped his team get to the regional final. Then the other pick was close, so held back from voting again since DC was the only one I have seen more than a few times, this season

[quote name="dogs1218" post="988234" timestamp="1301086304"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=82184.msg988144#msg988144 date=1301077518]
How many of those offering opinions have seen each of these MVPs play at least several times last season?  If you haven't, how can you give an objective opinion?
[/quote]

So we are playing this game huh? Fine.. :D I said Kelvin he was a huge part of Nederland this year and helped his team get to the regional final. Then the other pick was close, so held back from voting again since DC was the only one I have seen more than a few times, this season
[/quote]

What game?  Is there anything wrong with suggesting that in order to evaluate a group of players objectively, that one should have seen them all play and have seen them more than once?

[quote name="dogs1218" post="988334" timestamp="1301092340"]
You are right all mighty Nash.. I have no opinion on the subject nor am I allowed to give any.. Please enlighten us all with you superior knowledge of who should be vested with the great honor?
[/quote].  I wouldn't know- have only seen two of them. I know better than to offer an unqualified opinion

I would want to see each of them play 3-4 times before I could even start to give an opinion and then still it would be tough because some players play very well against average competition but when it goes to the next level they are no where to be found.  I like to see a player against the best competition 3-4 times and then I can usually tell if he can play.  There have been players I have seen play once against good competition and I knew they had the skills to do that the majority of the time.  For example, Kirie Irving from Duke, you can just tell by watching him move and see the floor that he can play.  He is very smooth and always thinking and under control.  I hope he comes back to Duke next year with the Rivers kid.  That would be a tough backcourt.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="987677" timestamp="1300977752"]
I would hope you vote with your expert basketball knowledge and all.   ::) ::)
[/quote]

Great post...that was so funny. Why dont u leave me alone now and teach those STUDS ::) how to beat Nederland then come talk to me!!!! Maybe since u clearly have excellant basketball knowledge compared to me, maybe thats all they need to actually win!!!!!  ;D

[quote name="east texas bb" post="988633" timestamp="1301111977"]
I would want to see each of them play 3-4 times before I could even start to give an opinion and then still it would be tough because some players play very well against average competition but when it goes to the next level they are no where to be found.  I like to see a player against the best competition 3-4 times and then I can usually tell if he can play.  There have been players I have seen play once against good competition and I knew they had the skills to do that the majority of the time.  For example, Kirie Irving from Duke, you can just tell by watching him move and see the floor that he can play.  He is very smooth and always thinking and under control.  I hope he comes back to Duke next year with the Rivers kid.  That would be a tough backcourt.
[/quote]Excellent post East texas bb.I didn't see the kid from Channelview or Crosby but saw the rest of these kids several times.While Prudhomme isn't on the list he took his game to a different level in the playoffs and would have to be cosidered.There are some kids who just disappear when the competition gets tough.If I were going to have a poll it would include Prudhomme,Sells from Woodville and the kid from Lufkin Hudson.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83