A Word of Thanks!

As the regular soccer season comes to a close and the playoffs begin, please join me in saying "thanks" to WOSgrad. Your hard work compiling and keeping track of the myriad boys and girls soccer games and standings this year has been unprecedented on the soccer forum. As one who reads and posts on this forum I feel like we have had a partner in high school soccer who wants to see soccer covered as well as the other sports. For that I (we) appreciate you and your efforts. I hope somehow your hard work is rewarded beyond our mere words.
    Thanks also to all who posted scores, stats, signings and the like. Your help is also appreciated.
    Thanks again and good luck to all teams in the playoffs!!!

Thanks for the kind words.  They are enough.

As you could probably tell, I am not the biggest of soccer experts (heck I'm not even the smallest of soccer experts). Thus, I really appreciate y'all's patience as I stumble to get up to speed on this and I really appreciate those who have posted and have helped me keep up.  In my mind, it simply comes down to this, soccer is not and probably will not ever be the most popular high school sport in Southeast Texas.  That being said, soccer is a UIL sanctioned team sport in which a number of young men and women participate in the area.  Those young men and women are every bit the athlete the Fred Fords and Asia Bookers of the world are and are deserving of the same respect as an athlete representing their community and school.  That to me, at the very least, is a keeping up of where and when (when I get it right) they are supposed to play and the score when they did play.  

This first year for me has been fun and I look forward to many more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124