jasper/kirbyville

LAPD

[quote name="HSB&Rangers" post="982517" timestamp="1300127785"]
#22 is the one that i saw do a great job. #9 is also good.
[/quote]

22 is Tyler Downs, 9 is Kale Jones.  Again, the team who plays error free will win.  This will not be an easy walk in the park for Jasper, IF Kirbyville can cut down on their errors.  I saw Jasper play a couple of times in the Vidor tourney and saw Kirbyville in Orangefield tourney.  This isn't your same old Kirbyville team for years past.  Kirbyville has more seniority, where Jasper is younger.  But Jasper does have a good program.  Again, the error free team will win.

Guest Abraham
#22 is good when he is on so is #9, but #22 doesn't have the velocity to just blow it by you he just changes up his pitches alot... #9 he can bring it in their pretty quick without a doubt and he has a pretty good curve.

[quote name="Abraham" post="982711" timestamp="1300149054"]
#22 is good when he is on so is #9, but #22 doesn't have the velocity to just blow it by you he just changes up his pitches alot... #9 he can bring it in their pretty quick without a doubt and he has a pretty good curve.
[/quote]
is #22 a lefty ??? i hear they have a solid lefty but all i have seen is #9 and #5 both solid good rightys

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="982781" timestamp="1300155883"]
[quote author=Abraham link=topic=81694.msg982711#msg982711 date=1300149054]
[/quote]
is #22 a lefty ??? i hear they have a solid lefty but all i have seen is #9 and #5 both solid good rightys
[/quote]

#22 Tyler Downs is a righty.
#3 Blayk Coleson is the lefty

[quote name="Dawg fan 1980" post="982933" timestamp="1300202535"]
Sounds like we have to look forward to a well pitched baseball game tonight no prediction from me however i dont like crow  :P
[/quote]

That's why I said "Jasper takes this one"..... Cause it could go either way..... Either win or take the loss..... ;D

[quote name="j_dog" post="982979" timestamp="1300207511"]
It should be a competitive game.  By the way, how much speed does Jasper have on the base paths this year?
[/quote]

I remember in the past that Jasper always had a couple that could flat out fly around the bases.  The rest of the team had the instinct it takes to read the ball off the bat.  Jasper always looks good once they get on the bases.

[quote name="j_dog" post="982979" timestamp="1300207511"]
It should be a competitive game.  By the way, how much speed does Jasper have on the base paths this year?
[/quote]
Bolton and Soisson are the speedsters this season

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder