Dunigan Delivers Energy Emotion To Evadale Boys

Isn't Dunigan the kid that played for East Chambers last year (2009-2010)?  If so, I seem to recall him playing in the HJ Last Man Standing Tournament and he suffered something like a broken nose.  The guy played through the pain, however, and almost helped the Bucs win the Consolation Trophy.  They would have won if they had completed the most incredible play I have ever seen.  From behind the other team's goal, the player through the ball inbounds from all the way across the court... Dunigan went through a screen and tried to tap the ball in.  Why tip it in?  Because there was like .4 seconds on the clock and that's all you were allowed to do.  He came within a hairsbreadth of making the tip in!!!!!  That would have been one for the ages.

If I remember correctly, Dunigan really played a good game that day, even though he was suffering through whatever injury he suffered.

Great article...we have watched Blaine mature this season, get a reign on his attitude and control his emotions...to a degree. Although he collected some tecs along the way he sure brings some excitement to this otherwise businesslike team. Wishing best of luck to the Rebels tomorrow. Hope to see you in Austin on Saturday.

I know that everyone  knows that Blane is My Son. And I am so proud of him and the rest of the Evadale team. I also know he has taken alot of heat on this board, most was brought on because of me. But if you cant brag on your own child than who can... Some people take his emotions as being cocky, but the truth is he just loves to play, and compete. I just hope he has a good game this weekend and represents Setx with the class that it deserves.

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="980133" timestamp="1299697406"]
Isn't Dunigan the kid that played for East Chambers last year (2009-2010)?  If so, I seem to recall him playing in the HJ Last Man Standing Tournament and he suffered something like a broken nose.  The guy played through the pain, however, and almost helped the Bucs win the Consolation Trophy.  They would have won if they had completed the most incredible play I have ever seen.  From behind the other team's goal, the player through the ball inbounds from all the way across the court... Dunigan went through a screen and tried to tap the ball in.  Why tip it in?  Because there was like .4 seconds on the clock and that's all you were allowed to do.  He came within a hairsbreadth of making the tip in!!!!!  That would have been one for the ages.

If I remember correctly, Dunigan really played a good game that day, even though he was suffering through whatever injury he suffered.
[/quote]

That was prolly the very best out of bounds play I had ever seen, and yes he came so close to making it.

I know that everyone  knows that Blane is My Son. And I am so proud of him and the rest of the Evadale team. I also know he has taken alot of heat on this board, most was brought on because of me. But if you cant brag on your own child than who can... Some people take his emotions as being cocky, but the truth is he just loves to play, and compete. I just hope he has a good game this weekend and represents Setx with the class that it deserves.

Is your son Blane going to play basketball anywhere or is he just going to school?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83