21 4A v. 22 4A Playoff Matchups

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BH beats Central' date=' GP pulls one out against Ned, and Crosby upsets the mighty Broncos :lol: Its going to be the shocker of the year when the "WEAKER DISTRICTS" pull out 3 Wins[/quote']

The first two would not be a big suprise, but I doubt Crosby beats Dayton.

If BH offense plays well their defense might keep them in this ball game and pull out a win. This could be an interesting game to say the least. Regardless of final season records, both teams will have to earn the resepct they deserve.

Nederland's defense is so bad Galena Park should outscore them, but only if a not so good Galena Park defense contains Mosley. Could be a scoring match here. Nederland would be best served if they tried to control the clock and keep the ball out of GP hands.

Guest TravelingBandsman

The possible match-ups will be:

Division I Matchup

Galena Park/New Caney vs. Nederland/Dayton/PNG

Division II Matchup #1

Dayton/Beaumont Central vs. Crosby/Barbers Hill

Division II Matchup #2

Beaumont Central/LCM/Vidor vs. Barbers Hill/Galena Park

Guest CougarPride

Crosby Has a tuff game Friday against New Caney But I feel that we are much more talented then New Caney so I'm hoping our Kids come out to play.

Crosby Has a tuff game Friday against New Caney But I feel that we are much more talented then New Caney so I'm hoping our Kids come out to play.

Um, I dont know CougarPride. Welch is leading passing yardage in the district (area top 10) and 2 recievers are in the area top 20. Should be a good game :D

Guest CougarPride

This was the District championship game. Both teams were so equal but turnovers killed Crosby. I can't wait untill next years matchup. This will be a great rivalry for years to come

Game Statistics

Crosby 0 Barbers Hill 10

Total Yards 196 -- 196

First Downs 11 -- 11

Rushes - Yards 30-94 -- 43-44

Average Rush 3.13 -- 1.02

Comp - Att - Int 8-26-1 -- 9-13-0

Pass Yards 102 -- 152

Average Pass 12.75 -- 16.89 Punts 5 -- 8

Punt Yards 127 -- 313

Average Punt 25.40 -- 39.12

Fumbles - Lost -2-1---- 1-0

Penalties - Yards 4-30 -- 3-25

Guest CougarPride

Your right that Welch Kid is very talented. But I just feel that overall Crosby has much more talent. We have already had one kid commit to UTEP, and 3 more commit to Sam Houston, McNeese, and Kilgore. But You are right this will be a great game, and a big week for four schools in our district !!!!!THIS IS WHAT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT

Your right that Welch Kid is very talented. But I just feel that overall Crosby has much more talent. We have already had one kid commit to UTEP' date=' and 3 more commit to Sam Houston, McNeese, and Kilgore. But You are right this will be a great game, and a big week for four schools in our district !!!!![b']THIS IS WHAT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT

Welcome to the board Cougar! I was starting to think they didn't have computers in Crosby j/k. Where do all of the Coug's hang out? You right about the BH Croasby game is was a good one. BH had a horible game against Crosby alot should be credited to Crosby, but our Game plan stunk!! I won't even get into that because it has improved since then.

Guest CougarPride

Hey BH man I had now idea about this board untill some of my friends from Orangefield told me about it. This is a great sight. But man That game against yall was a real nail bighter. We got into the redzone 4 times and 3 of those times we fumbled. Twice was snaps over the QB's head. Anyways goodluck to yall Friday night. :lol:

Guest CougarPride

Hey Ozen, man I was sure thinking before the season started that yall would be in the run for the playoffs at this point in the season. I hate what has happened to yall this year. It just seems like yall have so much talent. Honostly do you feel like the teams the panthers have played this year is better then yall, or is there some internal problems hurting the Panthers

Guest CougarPride

Nice. Ozen needs to get a coach in there that knows how to untilize all that talent. no matter if it is a spread, base, or option offense they can kick some butt if the players are used right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont