HEMPHILL AT NEWTON

When the lights don't go on at Singletary in Newton' date=' get back on 190 and go 45 miles west to Woodville. That's where Hemphill is playing. Newton is in SA. We sure must have made an impression on you. :twisted: :roll: :P[/quote']

WOW!!!!!!!! You must be on some good stuff. Also, where is this town of Hemphil???? Can't quite seem to find on mapquest. OH, my bad, you must of meant HEMPHILL!!!!! Bet your Newton's #1 fan with season tickets and the schedule. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then he shouldn't have quoted ME... :idea:

First off, I was making fun of the person that made up this make believe topic. Second off, I'll quote whoever I want, when I want. There was no need to bring up any negative comments about Lumberton. Just goes to show there is CLASS up in east texas minus the C-L!!!!!!

If you don't want to be quoted, then don't type. :lol::lol:

First off' date=' I was making fun of the person that made up this make believe topic. Second off, I'll quote whoever I want, when I want. There was no need to bring up any negative comments about Lumberton. Just goes to show there is CLASS up in east texas minus the C-L!!!!!!

If you don't want to be quoted, then don't type. :lol::lol:[/quote']

My utmost apoligies. I was not knocking L-town. I work there regularly. You seem very defensive. In the future when you are involved, I will spell it out. G-O R-A-I-D-E-R-S. :roll: You may quote me on that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami