EVADALE TOURNAMENT/Moved to Kountze

That is good. It will allow teams to get some games in. Not hoping for this, but any word if Evadale will play in the tournament if they end up losing on Wednesday night. It would be a quick turnaround for them, but it would also them to get some work in.

Two tournament weekends in a row in Kountze. It should be a good tournament...if it is indeed the same teams that were going to play in Evadale.

You might change the title of the thread to indicate that the tournament has been moved.

Thanks to Kountze for taking this on for Evadale. I know that the teams that are in the tournament are glad to not have to scramble and rearrange their schedules.

We always enjoy having the tournament and wish we still could have it, but being successful in one sport often means making a change to plans especially in a smaller classification school.

The Rebels will be on the diamond soon enough, we just hope not too soon.

Thanks again Lions for stepping up and helping out!

[quote name="HSB&Rangers" post="974526" timestamp="1298995409"]
Kountze was never in the Woodville tournament. The bracket I have shows Woodville, Coldspring, Quitman, Center, Huntington, and Hardin-Jefferson. No Kountze.
[/quote]

Kountze's schedule on their website showed them going to the Woodville Tournament before it was edited last week.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="974523" timestamp="1298995141"]
Thanks to Kountze for taking this on for Evadale. I know that the teams that are in the tournament are glad to not have to scramble and rearrange their schedules.

We always enjoy having the tournament and wish we still could have it, but being successful in one sport often means making a change to plans especially in a smaller classification school.

[/quote]

Very nice gesture, Kountze Athletics.  A classy, neighborly thing to do.

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="974538" timestamp="1298997155"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=81039.msg974523#msg974523 date=1298995141]

[/quote]

Nice job Kountze.
Very nice gesture, Kountze Athletics.  A classy, neighborly thing to do.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83