Kountze vs Crockett

aTmfan06

I just don't see the horses this year for the Lions.Over the past seasons you could go down a list starting with Hall-Coffey or Busby-Powell or Walker-Bray.I know the area has been down a little this year but I just don't see the go to guys on this Lions club it takes to move much deeper in the playoffs.I hope I'm wrong and wish the Lions well on Wednesday.

[quote name="whsalum" post="974414" timestamp="1298956506"]
I just don't see the horses this year for the Lions.Over the past seasons you could go down a list starting with Hall-Coffey or Busby-Powell or Walker-Bray.I know the area has been down a little this year but I just don't see the go to guys on this Lions club it takes to move much deeper in the playoffs.I hope I'm wrong and wish the Lions well on Wednesday.
[/quote]

As always, you're right on whsalum. Good assessment!

I just feel like we can get it done Wednesday.

[quote name="uknowit2" post="974686" timestamp="1299015097"]
Crockett by 15.
[/quote]  lol how much can Crockett get better i understand they was right out of football. but kountze was
just starting too. only way kountze lose this game if Zay misses the bus and we don't rebound...

I will be rooting for the Lions tomorrow. If their three ball is falling, watch out because Kountze will be tough to beat. This is a different Kountze team from past years, as there is no superstars, just kids playing solid team basketball. I would love to see Kountze and EC at Regionals and get a chance to even the record for the season.. GO Lions... Go Bucs

[quote name="mfd814" post="974932" timestamp="1299031036"]
Must have better rebounding, and for the 3's to rain.    Zay keep doing what you have been. [b]#32 and #15 played well last game[/b]. Who will step up next? 

Let's go Lions!
[/quote]

Signs of great things for the future! #32 is a FRESHMAN and #15 is a SOPHOMORE!

Common Opponents

Crockett                                          Kountze

Barbers Hill (L) 60-70                          Barbers Hill (W) 68-63

Evadale (W) 63-41                                            (L)  85-62 *day after Linn got hurt

Trinity  (W) 66-56                              Evadale    (W)  101-76

(W) 82-61                                              (W)  56-51

Trinity      (W)  71-67

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83