Lamar vs. Sam Houston Predictions?

KFDM COOP

The 4 year old and I will be coming over from Humble Saturday night for his first LU basketball game ever and my first in a couple of seasons.  He has been to football and baseball games but this will be hisfirst Cardinal basketball game.  Hoping for a good one and a good crowd.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="972055" timestamp="1298642344"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=80846.msg971544#msg971544 date=1298568677]
Must win...End of story.
[/quote]

Depends on how you look at it!!!! ;D ;D ;) ;)
[/quote]

Now that I have started listening again on KLVI, Lamar has to win, I am guessing 68-65 LU.

[quote name="LamarTech" post="971845" timestamp="1298594485"]
Marlin's gone. So LU wins...by more than 10 unless we miss free throws. We've improved...and we'll be home. And again...Marlin's gone. That guy always found a way to beat us.
[/quote]

Speaking of Marlin, he has the Cajuns on a 10 game win streak and a tie for first place in their division of the Sun Belt. I have some people who are close with Marlin and his staff and they were told that it was mainly a matter of their upperclassmen buying into the system and playing some defense. They started hitting their free throws late in games and it has paid off big time with wins over all of the top teams in the Sun Belt. A win tonight to end the season at cellar dwelling La. Monroe would, I think, garuntee them a top three seed in their conference tournament. Glad to see his success. I'm sure they will be even better next year

As far as This game between the Kats and the Cards, it should be a good one. Lamar's strengths should give SHSU some problems and Sams strengths should give LU some problems. Home court might be the advantage, but it seems like the Bearkats have played a little better away from home this year.

Good luck tonight and hopefully down the stretch you can play your way into the tourney, same goes for my Kats.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Tim Erickson from Orangefield….
    • Lucky for Orangefield there’s only 3 games max to play.    Someone said they had a pitcher or 2 throw 90’s but I don’t know that for a fact.  Rumors.   it appears that Orangefield will see some faster pitchers this round. Generally speaking I haven’t been too impressed with Orangefield opponents pitching. Only pitcher so far that was fast (92 mph) was vs Woodville in first game & Orangefield got several runs off of him.    Looking for a good series with no injuries for both teams. 
    • Apologies if this is a stupid question, but why would they just not renew his contract for the 24/25 school year if he had multiple write-ups? I know teachers and paraprofessionals don't get their contract renewed if their performance is bad enough - are coaches' contract situations different?
    • “We have incredible evidence that it’s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.” “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗 — 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞.”
    • It’s very difficult to fire an educator.  It’s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where they’re likely to leave on their own.  I’m not sure of the legality of exposing an employee’s work records, but it seems likely it’s not allowed if nothing criminal took place.  
  • Topics