Splendora At Coldspring Predictions?

Coldspring "should" win this game. Its one of those games that if you played it 10 times, Coldspring would win 7 or 8 times. This game may be over by 9:00 because neither team will throw the ball. Both are very methodical in their groundgames. So it comes down to "D" and special teams. I'll give advantage Splendora with the special teams and Coldspring the edge on D. Obviously, turnovers will play a major role as well. Regardless of what happens, both of these teams have come a very long way in one season. Splendora was 3-7 last year with one of those wins coming against a 1-9 Coldspring team. Obviously, Barbers Hill and Huffman being gone have helped Splendora and the move back west has helped Coldspring. Congratulations to both Coach Stewart from Coldspring and Coach Nelson from Splendora for doing fine jobs with these programs.

This one is going to be close and fairly low scoring. I'll take the Cats, 18-16. They are playing a little better ball right now. Would not be shocked if Coldcity beats em, though. Whoever wins the turnover battle, wins the game.

Splendora wins big. Liberty held the Trojans down to 12 and lets not forget that TARKINGTON held them to 18 but couldn't put the nail in the coffin. Splendora put up over 35 on both of these teams and Coldsprings only scored 18 and 12 against these two. Look at the numbers fellas it will tell you all you need to know about Splendora. On the other hand it always seems that Coldspring is geared up for Splendora. Gonna Be A Great District Championship matchup!!!!!!!!!!

chump breaker and biggen why don't yall use this site for something other than talking crap and start talking football. Biggen is wrong on everything he says so I guess chumpbreaker can make his predictions and biggen can keep his opinions to himself. They are dark brown and not olive for the people who don't know, and I have some khakis now. What does everyone think about the Silsbee - Jasper game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew