Liberty vs. East Chambers Game Thread/Liberty wins!

WOSgrad

EC is stretched very thin right now with basketball still playing. Liberty looks a lot better than last year and I think Coach F has those guys heading in the right direction. When EC gets all those basketball guys back...the younger guys will drop back down to JV and have a better chance of being successful.

Johnson (Jr), Motl (soph), Beckett and Johnson (both freshman) and I am not sure who else from last year are still playing basketball.  Beckett and Johnson are both pitchers and Motl pitches some too, Johnson is a catcher.  I'm sure I am missing some but those are who come to mind in addition to Hank.

Guest wackpack
[quote name="ECBucsMom" post="971478" timestamp="1298564042"]
EC is also missing from last year - Gibson, Gilfillian, King, Touchet, Lavergn and Davis - 4 seniors and 2 juniors.
[/quote]king is the only one on that list that played baseball last yr and johson is not a catcher

Guest wackpack
[quote name="ECBucsMom" post="971481" timestamp="1298564380"]
Are you sure?  If so, that is still Jones, King, K. Johnson, Motl, Beckett and B. Johnson mising.  (2 srs, 1 jr, 1 soph, 2 fresh).
[/quote] yes kirby johson did catch some ..... this list is correct ...c lavergn is playing this yr but didnt play last season.not sure who will be on varisty 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83