AND NOW......

jr1979

Frankly, I don't know who will win it, but very glad BH gets another shot at them.  We did not shoot well last time and the story of the game was taking a big lead and then going about 5 min without basket and giving Ozen a 19-0 swing.  Ended up a 2 pt game and millimeter away from a blocked shot and OT. 

Gonna be a war..Gotta love the playoffs!

[quote name="HillGuy" post="968720" timestamp="1298096625"]
Frankly, I don't know who will win it, but very glad BH gets another shot at them.  We did not shoot well last time and the story of the game was taking a big lead and then going about 5 min without basket and giving Ozen a 19-0 swing.  Ended up a 2 pt game and millimeter away from a blocked shot and OT. 

Gonna be a war..Gotta love the playoffs!
[/quote]
I hear ya about loving the playoffs. Just by checkin the scores of our (Huntsville and Central) playoff games, and hearing how physical and fast Huntsville is; it seems as if we will be playing against ourselves in this third rd matchup. Both of these games should turn out to be good ones.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="968833" timestamp="1298136996"]
WHy are they playing this all the way over in Aldine?
Barbers Hill has better coaching so they will win this game
[/quote]

Its the site of the region tourney, so the winner will have an advantage of having played there

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="969352" timestamp="1298248340"]
Barbers Hill by 8...good luck ladies...sure wish this game was played at a more neutral site, been waiting to see this matchup....
[/quote]

8 huh?  I like it!  I dont think either coach wanted EC, unfortunately for fans, but I understand.  
And some sites are more neutral than others  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami