BH @ Galena Park District title on the line!!!!

BH96

BH vs. Galena Park  

52 members have voted

1. 1. BH vs. Galena Park

• BH
    • GP

Yeah and that is coming from a certain area of the state that does nothing but talk smack about how great they are and how strong their district is and so forth and so on. Het but you'll would know I am just glad Dayton is getting their butt handed to them in the Superior GT district :w

ink:

Look at how many state trophies are in the golden triangle. I think we as an area have earned it. There's a swagger that comes along with it. I'm not always talking trash, but if you read some of the posts from BH people, it makes you not really like them. Ya'll are having a good year in 4A congrats, but I don't think you've earned it yet. Go win a 4A state title and come back and talk to me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

This is the first year in a long time this District has been down. Ozen along with PNG are usually at the top and will be next season.

Yea' date=' and I wish ya'll were on our schedule. I would be suprised if ya'll win the first round against one the teams from our district.[/quote']

You guys would be surprised an NFL team would loose to any of your teams. I tell you district 12-4A sure will miss coming down here to warm up on you guys. Does Kilgore, Marshall, or Jacksonville ring a bell? Good luck to district 21 and Dayton in the coming weeks.

That District seems a little down as well right? I haven't kept up with them this year.

Actually they are down this year and when you have Whitehouse tearing everyone up something has to give. Marshall graduated everyone last year but it was fun watching them clock the teams down south over the last two years. :lol:

Yea i was shocked when i saw that Marshall had lost. They are usually loaded every year.

Nothing but sophs and juniors and I mean they are small on defense. They get Texas High first round if they get in but doubt they make it. Texas High is really starting to warm up on some teams and the Texas High and Highland Park game should be a war.

Yea Marshall will be back next year. I can't stand Highland Park. I hope Texas High gets them this year.

I was in Marshall this weekend and we were talking about some of the stunts and gimmicks that HP pulled when they beat Marshall last year in the finals. It was like a zoo the week of the game with HP fans driving down to buy tickets at any price in Marshall. The Metro-Plex fans really brag about how great they are compared to the Houston area. I try explaining to them that we have many school districts here in the Houston with ten or twelve schools in some. Therefore it dilutes the talent... Sorry BH to hijack your post but sorta got off the subject.

I've heard alot of people from NE Texas say HP is really a 5A School with all those students. :D

Interesting how they keep them down and guys I would root for Liberty before I would HP. :shock:

Poor' date=' poor Liberty. They are our neighbors but, there ain't no way they go past round 1 if this is the case.[/quote']

Listen I live in Huffman and we’ve had a rough time moving up this year. I say to Liberty about the bout with Wos welcome to our world. We had that distinction over the last two years and was not fun. When we moved up this last year I sent Charlie B a dozen roses. : Lol:

Guest PurplePride

:shock: LIBERTY plays WOS??? :shock:

Man, that is COLD! Poor Liberty! :cry: Honestly though, they are LUCKY they made the playoffs...is this FOR SURE???

I know, wrong thread...someone start a new one! When you do, I have to say...WOS-80, Liberty-0.

GO BRONCOS! :D

GO EAGLES! :D

:D Yea BHfan it's been really quite with a district championship game coming up and all. I'm just glad to live in a community where we can be hated for winning and have something to talk smack about. :P You have to admit though the thought of WOS vs. Liberty is VERY UGLY. :evil: I mean I hate Liberty and all but I hate to see any team give up a 100 points in a playoff game. Oh well WOS go for the record. What ever it is. :):):)

Last time GP was district champs they showed up at Cardinal stadium and got beat by Ozen in the first round to the tune of 63 - 7 or so. Shows just how strong that district is.

Last time someone from that district was moved over to the Golden Triangle district they won the district (Dayton). That shows you just how strong that district is :lol::lol::lol:

It is one of the few times Dayton has beat these teams. They should have put yall over here. And dont forget Dayton would have ended up second in the 3a district. Shows how weak the 4 a district is this year.

I will give you this that district is better since since BH was put in it.

It is one of the few times Dayton has beat these teams. They should have put yall over here. And dont forget Dayton would have ended up second in the 3a district. Shows how weak the 4 a district is this year.

I will give you this that district is better since since BH was put in it.

no shame in getting beat by WOS. They would probably beat anyone in SE TExas. Dayton is good TEAM, regardless of how down this district is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami