BH @ Galena Park District title on the line!!!!

BH96

BH vs. Galena Park  

52 members have voted

1. 1. BH vs. Galena Park

• BH
    • GP

Thoughts or comments about this game.

I know we have been a real surprise this year to many. With CE King pick to win this District and Crosby and GP right behind them. But my boys have played hard smash mouth football. And have played pretty clean at times. I know we are in for game next Friday. We better be able to stop the run and not give up any big plays and we should walk away with the Title by the end of the night.

BH28

GP17

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP will be a tough game!! Hopefully BH got its bad night out of the way and we walk into GP and take district. GP is going to be tough at home and BH will have to play mistake free to come out with the win. BH can win this one and finish an unbelievable 10-0 in thier first year of 4A!! I new that this team was going to be good ,but had no idea we would be sitting at 9-0. Goodluck to the Eagles Friday should be a heck of a game with BH's Defense being the difference!!.

BH 28

GP 21

I think people in Dayton are hoping for a GP win by more than 3. If this happens the hill can hide no longer. What a gate that would be for the game. Think there would be some money placed on the game at all of the local plants around Mont Belvieu and Baytown?

:roll: So let me get this straight. :roll:

:o BH is hiding from Dayton because they win their district. :o

:x The Hill is not hiding from no one. :x

If that is how it falls then bring them on.

If it were to happen yes there would be a lot of money exchanging hands the following Saturday.

The Barbers Hill EAGLES will have to play thier hearts out to win this game!!! And they will. :twisted: We have not seen anything from these guys to tell us anything different. Since we have been compairing this team to the 1999 EAGLES just think how they wrapped it up. EAGLES 49 Panthers 29. Anthony C. of Liberty being carried off the field to the hospital. Don't want to see anyone hurt but these EAGLES will win Friday night. Heck that team even had a slug for a QB. HA HA HA . See if he comes back on that !!!! :D:D:D

From the looks of the box scores, (which I know are not always a true reflection), It seems that BH needs to get back on that passing game vs. GP. I think it will be critical to be successful against them. Need to get the ball down the feild some. Just a educated hunch. Anyone know much on their defense? What set do they run Off/Def? I havnt heard much on them.

BH 31 - GP21

Guest TravelingBandsman

Is it actually still possible for Barbers Hill to become the lower seed of Div. II. I was looking at the schedules, if Galena Park defeats Barbers Hill and New Caney defeats Crosby, I beleive New Caney has more enrollment than Galena Park, so if they made it to 3rd place, they'd go to Div. I. If Galena Park goes to first, then yah.

I don't think BH has preference for round one. Dayton and Central both have good ball clubs and both will be a challenge. Neither will run BH off of the field!!! BH can play with any team in these two districts IMHO. BH is not a super team either ,but they play smart football and have an outstanding goup of players that know how to win, GP will be BH's bigest test this year as far as defense goes. On Offense BH should be able to move the ball since I haven't seen much on the defensive side for GP. It seems that GP has just been outscoring their opponents this year untill they ran into a pretty good defense in Cosby! I exspect to see the same this week with BH.

Guest PurplePride

:shock: I haven't seen one Dayton person post anything about wanting Galena Park to beat BarbersHill! :shock:

:D Everyone I know is SO EXCITED that Barbers Hill is doing so GREAT! WE LOVE IT! I know I am one of many who are supporting them ALL THE WAY!

:D Barbers Hill is going to WIN Friday night and I honestly believe it will be by more than 30 at the least! Those young men are going to come in and play their hearts out and surprise alot of people with the winning score margin! I will be ROOTING YALL ON!

GO EAGLES! :D

GO BRONCOS! :D

I'm picking Galena Park over Barbers Hill. I pull for whoever against BH. Too many mouthy people..

Yeah and that is coming from a certain area of the state that does nothing but talk smack about how great they are and how strong their district is and so forth and so on. Het but you'll would know I am just glad Dayton is getting their butt handed to them in the Superior GT district :wink:

Yeah and that is coming from a certain area of the state that does nothing but talk smack about how great they are and how strong their district is and so forth and so on. Het but you'll would know I am just glad Dayton is getting their butt handed to them in the Superior GT district :wink:

Bh96 you going to the game on friday?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami