Thanks Bulldog Fans!

NHS83LU87

As a parent who has had one of my two sons playing on each of the last 5 Nederland Varsity Basketball Teams, I wanted to say thanks to the Bulldog Fans and especially the students.  This year, thanks in large part to a new principal who supports school spirit, the Dog Dome has become a true homecourt advantage.  It has become a very intimidating and hostile environment for visiting teams.  In the last game, Central's coach was more focused on the students standing up and yelling than he was coaching.  I am looking forward to seeing how packed and raucous it will be tonight for these Seniors final home game.  You fans make it more exciting!

Thanks again,

Steven Pitts 

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="964463" timestamp="1297432728"]
As a parent who has had one of my two sons playing on each of the last 5 Nederland Varsity Basketball Teams, I wanted to say thanks to the Bulldog Fans and especially the students.  This year, thanks in large part to a new principal who supports school spirit, the Dog Dome has become a true homecourt advantage.  It has become a very intimidating and hostile environment for visiting teams.  [b]In the last game, Central's coach was more focused on the students standing up and yelling than he was coaching.[/b]  I am looking forward to seeing how packed and raucous it will be tonight for these Seniors final home game.  You fans make it more exciting!

Thanks again,

Steven Pitts 
[/quote]Decided to take a shot at us?  Did you actually hear what he was saying?  In a loud gym (and it was loud) any coach appears to be yelling.

Anyways, Congrads on this great season by Big Ned.  You've been worthy of your state ranking thus far. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="964474" timestamp="1297434304"]
[quote author=NHS83LU87 link=topic=80111.msg964463#msg964463 date=1297432728]
As a parent who has had one of my two sons playing on each of the last 5 Nederland Varsity Basketball Teams, I wanted to say thanks to the Bulldog Fans and especially the students.  This year, thanks in large part to a new principal who supports school spirit, the Dog Dome has become a true homecourt advantage.  It has become a very intimidating and hostile environment for visiting teams.  [b]In the last game, Central's coach was more focused on the students standing up and yelling than he was coaching.[/b]  I am looking forward to seeing how packed and raucous it will be tonight for these Seniors final home game.  You fans make it more exciting!

Thanks again,

Steven Pitts 
[/quote]Decided to take a shot at us?  Did you actually hear what he was saying?  In a loud gym (and it was loud) any coach appears to be yelling.

Anyways, Congrads on this great season by Big Ned.  You've been worthy of your state ranking thus far. 
[/quote]

I was right behind him....He kept asking the ref to make the students sit down and quiet down.  I wasn't talking about the coach yelling but the fans.......Wasn't meant to be a shot....just showing what a tough fan-base can do to distract the other team. 

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="964483" timestamp="1297434650"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=80111.msg964474#msg964474 date=1297434304]
[quote author=NHS83LU87 link=topic=80111.msg964463#msg964463 date=1297432728]

Thanks again,

Steven Pitts 

[/quote]

I was right behind him....He kept asking the ref to make the students sit down and quiet down.  I wasn't talking about the coach yelling but the fans.......Wasn't meant to be a shot....just showing what a tough fan-base can do to distract the other team. 
[/quote]The energy at that game was great. 

Tonight's game will be just as energetic as it was against Central..... yes it has been a great fan base!  Congrats to the team with their success thus far and I wish them the best of luck tonight against Ozen.  I am excited to see the game tonight and will get there early!

GO DOGS !!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124