BC At WOS Predictions?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there are two types of BC fans on this thread. 1. The fans that support their team but live in reality. 2. The fans that have no clue, and think BC will beat us. I wont say it will be a blowout, but we will win. As for the poster that said we would only score 7...........LOL, have you seen us play???? For BC to beat us they will have to put up 40+ points. Maybe more. Now who in their right mind would predict that?

Birdman, I would like to meet before or after the game. Maybe eat out?? GoStangs told me he would buy us all dinner!! :D

WO-S is in the play-offs' date=' regardless of the outcome. BC is fighting against all odds for a share of the play-off pie. I guess somebody's got to do it, and it might as well be me, so here's THE question -

$HOW MUCH$ :?: :D

#1 Cheater should be proud of me for this!

I'm proud of you, Birdman :lol: If they make an offer let me know and I'll help with the fund raising :lol::lol:

I am a die hard BC fan but we have to be realistic about this game. BC cannot shut down the run. Silsbee and Kville? If this BC team had a solid in your face defense then this would be a real game. Bridge City just flat doesn't have the personel to win this. It would be a HUGE and I mean HUGE upset. The stangs have consisently been crushing folks all year. Now they do have their nutcases posters like TAM and a few select others, but besides them most folks are pretty rational. I think BC gets beat by about 4 touchdowns. I know the redbirds will play as hard as they can and won't give up. WOS just has too many weapons.

Guest Bridge City Card

:twisted: Come on Trooper. This is the best WOS team i've seen in a while no doubt. I don't think they can stop Dishon though. We'll have to score 40 to win i think.

Come on man!! Cant stop dishon? Be serious. Tell ya what. Lets say Dishon gets 150 yards and two touchdowns. We still beat the crud out of you guys. We put up 40 on O field and had the ball about 15 minutes. They had the ball for 30+ minutes and put up 13 points. You guys are not much better than the other schools we have whipped in this district.You are about even with O field,HJ,and that spells doom. Take your rightful place as usual somewhere behind the Stangs. Not being rude just typing what i feel!!!! Good luck,and be safe. :D

I am a die hard BC fan but we have to be realistic about this game. BC cannot shut down the run. Silsbee and Kville? If this BC team had a solid in your face defense then this would be a real game. Bridge City just flat doesn't have the personel to win this. It would be a HUGE and I mean HUGE upset. The stangs have consisently been crushing folks all year. Now they do have their nutcases posters like TAM and a few select others' date=' but besides them most folks are pretty rational. I think BC gets beat by about 4 touchdowns. I know the redbirds will play as hard as they can and won't give up. WOS just has too many weapons.[/quote']

Once again Trooper is at it again with his obsession with me. Everybody knows you are obsessed with Wo-s and anybody dealing with them..get a life please.

Guest GoStangs

Writing about the game is one thing, but, from an objective viewpoint, I don't understand the sentence about Tam and others that seems to be randomly thrown in the middle of the post. I think that might be what is being addressed here.

Either way, it's going to be a good game. I know a lot of people have been waiting for it for a long time. BC will come out with all they have, and WOS will do their best, as well. I'm looking forward to seeing Dishon play -- he's a great athlete, and you don't get to see that many players of his quality very often. On the other side of the ball, I'm curious as to what BC will do to slow WOS down. I really think this will be a good preparation game for the playoffs.

Well' date=' there are two types of BC fans on this thread. 1. The fans that support their team but live in reality. 2. The fans that have no clue, and think BC will beat us. I wont say it will be a blowout, but we will win. As for the poster that said we would only score 7...........LOL, have you seen us play???? For BC to beat us they will have to put up 40+ points. Maybe more. Now who in their right mind would predict that?

Birdman, I would like to meet before or after the game. Maybe eat out?? GoStangs told me he would buy us all dinner!! :D[/quote']

NO! :evil:

make that 3 types of fans on this thread..

There's the kind of fans that are facing the facts & living in reality.. and they have a clue.... they just choose to support their team NO MATTER WHAT... they are BELIEVING in their team & knowing the potential they have to win this game. hey even if we pull the upset and win by one... it doesnt matter! WE STILL WIN!!

The Cards will come ready to play... we might as well walk into this game with our heads up knowing anything can happen.. rather than walk in with our heads down and thinking that we're gonna lose... if you have that kind of attitude we should just not play :shock:

so good luck friday night!!

like BIRDMAN said::

DONT FORGET TO WATCH THOSE STRUTTERS AT HALFTIME :D

Good there is no need for that kind of garbage.

I truly think at the end of the day that BC will lose this game and lose it big. That being said, there is always a chance in any sport, any time, for there to be that cinderella upset moment. I don't think we will see it, but there is always hope until the final buzzer sounds. Please, WOS faithful, don't take that last statement as offensive. I am not trying to stir the pot. Just hoping out loud for one of those moments.

This will be a blow out... I just hope Dishon doesnt get hurt. I know he has the ball in his hands 90% of the time and that means a lot of hits on him. BC defense is horrible and if they couldnt stop Kville they for dang sure cant stop the Stangs. Its going to be Johnny Left' date=' Johnny right, Johnny drops back for the pass, Johnny catches the pass, JOhnny up the middle,

[u']I'll take the bet put 100 on it birdy man 8)

(it wasn't a bet - it was abribe. You know? Throw the game, and let BC win? FIXING the game? Get it?)

(it wasn't a bet - it was abribe. You know? Throw the game' date=' and let BC win? FIXING the game? Get it?)[/size']

I don't think he got it, Birdman. And I pray you are right about the Cards. If there was ever a time they needed to step up - all the way up - this is it!

If there are any Cardinal players reading this, I hope you rise to the challenge, and prove yourself this week. A win would be something that would be talked about for years. YOU GUYS HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE HISTORY ON THIS ONE :!: :!:

Win or lose, I just want to leave the stadium knowing that I saw the Cardinals at their best, and that they played for the full four quarters.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!

I don't think he got it, Birdman. And I pray you are right about the Cards. If there was ever a time they needed to step up - all the way up - this is it!

If there are any Cardinal players reading this, I hope you rise to the challenge, and prove yourself this week. A win would be something that would be talked about for years. YOU GUYS HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE HISTORY ON THIS ONE :!: :!:

Win or lose, I just want to leave the stadium knowing that I saw the Cardinals at their best, and that they played for the full four quarters.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!

oh so on this board you are tender-hearted, well you know i believe just for you inside card, ill take wos by 28+. thing is, you never know what tarver may have in store. gotta give it to him, the guy knows what he's talking about. but ill still take west orange

heres a tip for bc. dont kickoff to thomas on the first kickoff. It will only lead to killing your moral. just kick it out of bounds and maybe we only win by 28 points. :lol: just kidding. on a serious note wos offense will be very tough for bc to stop. it may be possible to score on us a couple of times but west orange will probably score 3 times per half.

wos - 42

bc - 14

good luck to both teams and lets hope for an injury free game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder