BH vs. Vidor Bi-District.....BH Wins/Comments

Buddy09

[quote name="whattheheck" post="965931" timestamp="1297711556"]
I agree with the stall..They have no answer for Shaw and when they start to DBL team....Sing it Dandy Don...Turn Out the Lights...
I hope to make it over tonight...It depends on how that 3-5pm time slot goes over here today. Into the 2nd round and wont have to even wash the jerseys :D
[/quote]
ha!  I'm hopin.

[quote name="whattheheck" post="965931" timestamp="1297711556"]
I agree with the stall..They have no answer for Shaw and when they start to DBL team....Sing it Dandy Don...Turn Out the Lights...
I hope to make it over tonight...It depends on how that 3-5pm time slot goes over here today. Into the 2nd round and wont have to even wash the jerseys :D
[/quote]

Said it before...Vidor has nobody that will be able to hold Shaw if BH chooses to go inside. 

Vidor lives (and dies) by the 3 point shot.  Do not get caught measuring your distance from the 3-point line.  Vidor will put the ball up from 4-5 feet outside of the arc.  I'm very interested in watching the guard matchup of Shannon Evans verse the self-proclaimed "Badass3".  ;D ;D ::)

[quote name="HillGuy" post="965757" timestamp="1297662559"]
[quote author=tjcfan08 link=topic=80059.msg965753#msg965753 date=1297660601]
Barbers Hill is going to be hard to beat....Take it one game at a time and we will see ya'll at STATE.....Good Luck Ladies!!!!!   ;)
[/quote]

;)  One at a time...good advice.  Hard not to look ahead a couple of games...thanks!
[/quote]
I hear ya Hill Guy as far as being hard not to look ahead, but I know what game you are potentially speaking of..  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed