Dayton at Port Neches-Groves Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Indian Chief
I hope for MBs sake that the injuns show up fri. night' date=' there is an uprising on the png website. Thier ready to get rid of the whole bunch. Oh yea, Dayton wins.[/quote'] That's what i've been trying to tell everyone. I even had a thread on this site about it but it was deleted because the staff was being talked about.

:shock: You must be a different Matt than I was thinking' date=' otherwise you would know where their field was..... :? I was so hoping you were my old buddy "Matt".........

I remember being at a PNG game....we beat them....they were LOUD THOUGH! It was at the Lamar stadium..dang...they call it something else though? They were LOUD! They have SPIRIT! I am sorry but....they are still NOT AS LOUD AS NEDERLAND WAS IN 2004!

GO BRONCOS! :D

GO BH EAGLES! :D[/quote']

Don't expect for PNG's crowd to be as loud as that night at Lamar. #1, that was a play-off game, so everyone and their grandmaw showed up. #2, since our season is basically down the tube, there won't be a very big crowd on our side. I wish it weren't true, but a vast majority of the fans are only "fans" when we're winning. Not unlike most other schools I suppose.

Guest PurplePride

:shock: Now, now, Dayton TTyme...that was unnecessary! :shock:

:D We have class and great sportmanship! 8)

:D Looking forward to the game! You flat never know........who shows up with their "game on" wins!

Good Luck to both teams! Everyone have a safe trip! :D

GO BRONCOS! :D

GO BH EAGLES! :D

Have the Bronco's heard anthing about where or when you might be playing next week?

Good luck tonight Bronco's finish with a statement :D

It all depends on what Nederland does against Lumberton, I think.

It is either Div. 1 against Galena Park or Div. 2 against Crosby.

Guest PurplePride

:D Getting closer to gametime! YES!

We Ready....We Ready.......... :D

BHFAN......You are going to keep us updated on how much your ahead of GP, right????!!! I'll be checking!!!! :D

GO BRONCOS! :D GO EAGLES! :D

I'm staying home tonight' date=' to far to drive to watch a game that will be over by halftime[/quote']

Aw c'mon out Matt. That's the kind of game I love. The ones where you just keep scoring every different way you can. Who knows, we may even sneak up and score a point or 2 ourselves.

Hey, actually, it was a pretty exciting game for 1 1/2 qtrs. Mostly because Dayton had the ball less than 2 min. in the 1st qtr. I'm sure they were pretty shocked at the end of the 1st when they looked at the scoreboard to see PNG up 2-0.

dayton is pretty good, has several really good atheletes. Most of all, they had a game plan and they mixed up the plays alot.

Not many fans though..was kinda surprised. The District champs can't pull more than 1,000 to a game? Disapointing, I bet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124