Vidor/LCM Predictions?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait pirate fans. You will see when they start play the "we will rock you" theme with godzilla and king kong on your third downs. Keep on playing all of that during the game and get sanctioned by the UIL!

That scoreboard is no worse than that Air Horn or you cans with ball bearings ! I kind of like it !! Sure comes in handy when you play PNG. I didn't have to hear Cherokee all night long !

I am not complaining about the scoreboard. I think it is very nice! Am I jealous? No way! I think it's great for the LC-M stadium. It really dresses it up. Nederland will be getting their new one soon I am sure. I just question the way it was used. I even give LC-M props with the intro. Very Cool! Do you hear the Nederland air horn during snap counts? NO! The only time it is used is during run-throughs and after scores. Most outsiders don't even know why it's used anyway. It's a memorial to a player that passed away.

Whoever controls the board was using it to pump up the crowd and elicit a reponse during the Nederland game. They were using it to create more noise against the opposing offense' date=' espcially during critical third down situations. All of this is illegal under UIL rules.[/quote']

So call the UIL crybaby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks when someone from a different school gets on your board and talks smack' date=' doesn't it??? The investment is great! Fire the Bozo Bear that operates it! Have a great, injury free game tomorrow![/quote']

Blow it out your ear CRYBABY ! First off, this board is for everyone.......even tattle tails like you. And if you think turning in another school to the UIL is talking smack then your lost in space.

What, are you gonna send out the big mean scary scoreboard patrol ?

WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, is it time for some Diva intervention??

Boys, to your corners!!! :evil: Don't say another word....unless, of course, you intend to tell me how great I am and then, in that case, you may speak freely! :D

Guest Luv Ya Blue

I have heard this will be Matthews last game as a Coach in Vidor as he is leaving. You would think the kids would play hard and win. I predicted LCM by 28 but it could be closer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami