Best UFC Pview in a long time and maybe ever tonight!!!

Guest baseball25

[quote name="mat" post="961456" timestamp="1296935417"]
Silva acted like a jerk at weigh in. I hope he either brings that attitude to the ring or gets beat down; one way or the other

Each fight has the potential to be fight of the night.
[/quote]

Looks like Dana White's plot to get Silva beat backfired.  After dancing for a little while, Silva landed a front kick and knocked Belfort out cold!!  I love seeing Dana's plans get smashed!!  LOL

Guest baseball25
I think silva dominates, he has the reach adv, weight adv, and also gsp won't finish silva I think silva dominates and that's why white has been optimistic in making the fight!!!!!

Wow, Jones fighting for the title in March against Shogun. Jones is already the favorite. That's not much time to prepair.

Shields did not impress me in his first UFC fight.

I know if Silva and GSP fight, Silva will be the favorite but I'll be pulling for GSP

Guest baseball25
Dude Shields has won 15 straight fights 5 of those wins are against ranked opponents that who are ranked in the world at middleweight or Welterweight. Everyone has bad nights but great fighters find a way to win. When you haven't lost in 7 yrs and has won 15 straight fights ur a hell of a fighter, I wasn't impressed in GSP last 2 fights because he couldn't finish guy that had a broken eye socket in the 1st round, and he couldn't finish Hardy when he dominated him.

Guest baseball25
Don't be fooled gsp will be able to move good at 185 and will carry the weight well, he could make the fight like the sonnen fight!!! Remember koshcheck is a big
welterweight and Alves and gsp dominated them, I still think silva would win but will be a tough fight for him, gsp needs to worry bout shields and then silva, if gsp loses then Okami gets his shot at silva!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont