Lumberton Area 6U Softball Players...

Lumberton Little League sign-ups are tomorrow (Saturday, February 5th) at Walmart from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.   My understanding is that the Lumberton Little League for 6U has typically split all the girls up evenly amongst all the teams and mix them up with the boys for tee ball baseball.   If you are signing your daughter up, and are interested in her playing with an "all girls team," please write that on your registration form.    Two coaches from the Out Of Control Select Softball (Mitchell/Swisher) will volunteer to take the all girls team if the LLL Program will allow it.

We also have talked with the ASA District Commissioner and a local ASA Program, and may opt to also get this team registered with ASA District 39 to play in a few of the local ASA District 39 6U Softball tournaments (all in the golden triangle area).

Please call me if you are interested in this opportunity, or have any questions.

Darren....
(409) 284-2879.

[quote name="Raider9900" post="961277" timestamp="1296877524"]
Lumberton Little League sign-ups are tomorrow (Saturday, February 5th) at Walmart from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.   My understanding is that the Lumberton Little League for 6U has typically split all the girls up evenly amongst all the teams and mix them up with the boys for tee ball baseball.   If you are signing your daughter up, and are interested in her playing with an "all girls team," please write that on your registration form.    Two coaches from the Out Of Control Select Softball (Mitchell/Swisher) will volunteer to take the all girls team if the LLL Program will allow it.

We also have talked with the ASA District Commissioner and a local ASA Program, and may opt to also get this team registered with ASA District 39 to play in a few of the local ASA District 39 6U Softball tournaments (all in the golden triangle area).

Please call me if you are interested in this opportunity, or have any questions.

Darren....
(409) 284-2879.
[/quote]

I recommend that you check with me and Little League rules before you misstate how the league is organized and attempt to recruit players to your team.

Troy Martin

For the record, I did say "my understanding is...."    I also would not classify this post as "recruiting."   And I did try to call you a week or more ago and left messages asking for a call back, but did not hear back from you.   There was only one day left for sign-ups and it was just a simple request to see if girls could play together in recreational 5 & 6 year old softball.   If that's the way it works, then sweet.   I like it.

See you at the fields...

[quote name="Raider9900" post="962380" timestamp="1297100588"]
For the record, I did say "my understanding is...."    I also would not classify this post as "recruiting."   And I did try to call you a week or more ago and left messages asking for a call back, but did not hear back from you.   There was only one day left for sign-ups and it was just a simple request to see if girls could play together in recreational 5 & 6 year old softball.   If that's the way it works, then sweet.   I like it.

See you at the fields...
[/quote]

I have returned every message that was left.  I do not have a missed call or voicemail from the number that you posted. My email also does not have any messages from you.  Please feel free to email me or call me again.  Your information is not accurate.

Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder