Houston St. Pius vs. Beaumont Kelly Game Thread/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

I believe thay can't start recruiting until the Middle School season ends. (I believe TAPPS now has similar recruiting rules as UIL.) Also the Coach is prohibited from making public statements about specific recruits. You'll probably have to get your information from reliable sources like SETXsports.com , "word on the street" , and "I heard that so and so (for example My neighbor's 2nd cousin said that Little Dove will be at HJ next y.............)

[quote name="Dav-J" post="958021" timestamp="1296499048"]
I believe thay can't start recruiting until the Middle School season ends. (I believe TAPPS now has similar recruiting rules as UIL.) Also the Coach is prohibited from making public statements about specific recruits. You'll probably have to get your information from reliable sources like SETXsports.com , "word on the street" , and "I heard that so and so (for example My neighbor's 2nd cousin said that Little Dove will be at HJ next y.............)

[/quote] ??? Which lil Dove? There are two. ???

[quote name="Dav-J" post="958021" timestamp="1296499048"]

[/quote]

Who exactly has Kelly recruited?

[quote name="hjhawks" post="958314" timestamp="1296527012"]
[quote author=Dav-J link=topic=79439.msg958021#msg958021 date=1296499048]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Some kid last named , Brown.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="958008" timestamp="1296497991"]
Will Kelly be recruiting...errr  bringing any bigs in for next year?
[/quote]i know almost all if not all of the st anne team will be going there and there are two sophomores starting and one more playing pretty good minutes and there may be some additions that come next who knows but I think in two years kelly will have a pretty good team

[quote name="westend1" post="958323" timestamp="1296528399"]
[quote author=hjhawks link=topic=79439.msg958314#msg958314 date=1296527012]
[quote author=Dav-J link=topic=79439.msg958021#msg958021 date=1296499048]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Some kid last named , Brown.
[/quote]

Are you sure his folks didn't send him there for academics...  I used to coach there.. and can PROMISE you that neither Coach Knowles or myself ever asked him to come there!

[quote name="hjhawks" post="958313" timestamp="1296526930"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=79439.msg958008#msg958008 date=1296497991]
Will Kelly be recruiting...errr  bringing any bigs in for next year?
[/quote]

Why.... wanting to know if your boy will have anyone to pass to? ;)
[/quote] ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83