BC beat OF Beat HF beat BC!

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="953290" timestamp="1295789646"]
Nope. Missing the point. HF could have beaten OF when they played with their best athletes on the floor. 8)
[/quote]Nope.  Missing the point.

OF could have beaten BC if they would have been up for the game.  BC could have beaten HF if they would have executed their offense.

"Could have, would have, should have" only leads to crying over spilt milk.  While HF could have beaten Orangefield with good subbing, there is still that intangible which enters the game which no coach can ever eliminate.  You can't stop it, you can only hope to contain it.

Bluedove, if my aunt had testicles she would be my uncle.  Why not just say as I did on our loss that on that night your kids lost the game.  They did not execute, got into foul trouble, made poor decisions with the ball and lost the game.  Otherwise just go ahead and layout the reasons that your are going to lose for the rest of the season and that can be our predictions.  The same kids that played really well in our HJ game are the same ones that did not play as well against BC and we lost.  While we could say that we led most of the game against HJ the bottom line is that they won and we lost, not a moral victory still counts as a loss in district.  I cant believe that 2 weeks later we are still talking about subbing in that game.  You had 3 kids foul out because they tried to block shots all night as they did earlier in the season.  We adjusted to the fact that they were going to try and block shots all night.  I realize this will prob get me on the most hated HF list but it was just a game.

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="953342" timestamp="1295801068"]
Bluedove, if my aunt had testicles she would be my uncle.  Why not just say as I did on our loss that on that night your kids lost the game.  They did not execute, got into foul trouble, made poor decisions with the ball and lost the game.  Otherwise just go ahead and layout the reasons that your are going to lose for the rest of the season and that can be our predictions.  The same kids that played really well in our HJ game are the same ones that did not play as well against BC and we lost.  While we could say that we led most of the game against HJ the bottom line is that they won and we lost, not a moral victory still counts as a loss in district.  I cant believe that 2 weeks later we are still talking about subbing in that game.  You had 3 kids foul out because they tried to block shots all night as they did earlier in the season.  We adjusted to the fact that they were going to try and block shots all night.  I realize this will prob get me on the most hated HF list but it was just a game.
[/quote]News Alert...you were already there....:)

[quote name="bballgod" post="953398" timestamp="1295812198"]
All you do is gripe about the coaching Blue.  If you have such strong feelings about it then go somewhere else.  I am sure that you would be welcomed with open arms at HJ or Silsbee.  
[/quote]

HJ would take Blues boys...... ;) ;)

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="953342" timestamp="1295801068"]
[/quote] ???

[quote name="bballgod" post="953398" timestamp="1295812198"]
All you do is gripe about the coaching Blue.  If you have such strong feelings about it then go somewhere else.  I am sure that you would be welcomed with open arms at HJ or Silsbee. 
[/quote]Nope, I gripe about how he subs. I'm not the only one who notices this, several other HF supporters know this. I'm just the one who really don't care what you, the coach, or others think. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami