**Post 9th And JV Scores Here 11/2**

JV

Deweyville 21

Buna 6

This was a great game. In the 4th quarter with 23 seconds left the score was 6-6. Deweyville scored and kicked extra point. Then intercepted Buna pass an ran it back for TD. It was a hard fought game. Mistakes on both teams. Deweyville was able to captialize on Cougar mistakes in the end.

hj 9th- 33

jasper 9th- 7

that score may be wrong but hj freshmen dominated.....

hj jv - 18

hardin jv-12

hj had an 8 and 1/2 minute drive to win the game starting with 1 minute left in the 3rd quarter. Two very depleted teams with most guys going both ways. Great game and a greater effort by both teams!

KFDM COOP wrote:

9th

WOS 22

OF 6

CAT22 wrote:

Thats acutally closer than I thought. OF has 8 Freshmen out because of grades!! Don't know what thats all about.

Cat22, that's a kind of a crappy thing to say about your own school. The 9th grade's record for the year is 5-2, and 3-2 in district. Since last week's game against HF was cancelled not sure how it counts. They have had a pretty good season. This is a great group of athletes, and OF has a great future with this group of kids. As far as the 8 kids supposedly out, it's the first I've heard of this.

KFDM COOP wrote:

9th

WOS 22

OF 6

CAT22 wrote:

Thats acutally closer than I thought. OF has 8 Freshmen out because of grades!! Don't know what thats all about.

Cat22' date=' that's a kind of a crappy thing to say about your own school. The 9th grade's record for the year is 5-2, and 3-2 in district. Since last week's game against HF was cancelled not sure how it counts. They have had a pretty good season. This is a great group of athletes, and OF has a great future with this group of kids. As far as the 8 kids supposedly out, it's the first I've heard of this.[/quote']

well maybe they will read this and be embarassed by it and get after the books. I know this is a great group of kids and they have some really good athletes. Maybe I should not have said it, but school comes first. You have to keep your grades up!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder