Woodville vs. San Augustine Game Thread/San Augustine wins/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cool-Breeze
Final score 55-49. Two players for woodville fouled out(sylestine and sells) and their was a double bonus going into the fourth quarter. The refs that worked the game were quite possibly the worst anyone has ever seen, and when you add in the SA fans, the players were pretty frustrated.

no excuses. Sa has been playing without there best player for the whole season. they have been very competetive and now they will jell as a team. will have to fight to make the playoffs, but they are playing hard. and SA is a tough place to play i live there and it is defenitely a big advantage

[quote name="Cool-Breeze" post="948766" timestamp="1295106819"]
Final score 55-49. Two players for woodville fouled out(sylestine and sells) and their was a double bonus going into the fourth quarter. The refs that worked the game were quite possibly the worst anyone has ever seen, and when you add in the SA fans, the players were pretty frustrated.
[/quote]

Aww poor baby...your blaming the refs now!  Woodville just got exposed!  SA has their starters back and will shake up the district.... Woodville just thought they were winning district. 

Guest Cool-Breeze
I meant the refs were bad on both sides. SA had a player foul out and a few with 4. Anyone who watched that game knew they were just awful. Ex. Ball bounces out of bounds and hits a coach and the refs don't blow the whistle and it's still in play.

Guest Cool-Breeze
Sells was important but sylestine fouling out and Harrison the other big guy with four fouls made the post presence disappear for woodville. I see this game as fuel for woodville to finish out strong and it built confidence for SA to go out there and contend and possibly beat Woden and Central Heights the next time around

Ch wins the district, Woden gets second and Woodville and SA fight it out for the last spot.  I think Woodville has had a major 2 game letdown because they put everything they had into beating CH.  Woden beat Sa at Sa by 20 something and Ch will do the same.

I am sticking with these predictions.  After the first couple of games I thought Woodville might have a chance to win district but the flaws I saw at the Zavalla Tournament must be getting exposed.  District will finish CH, Woden, then Woodville or possibly SA.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="949067" timestamp="1295143867"]
Ch wins the district, Woden gets second and Woodville and SA fight it out for the last spot.  I think Woodville has had a major 2 game letdown because they put everything they had into beating CH.  Woden beat Sa at Sa by 20 something and Ch will do the same.

I am sticking with these predictions.  After the first couple of games I thought Woodville might have a chance to win district but the flaws I saw at the Zavalla Tournament must be getting exposed.  District will finish CH, Woden, then Woodville or possibly SA.
[/quote] Good pick east texas bb u new Ford King Jr.

Guest Cool-Breeze
Yeah that's what I thought but I've also heard he just got back so nobody knows. I forgot to mention woodville missed about 20 free throws so the was the biggest factor imo

I thought about that district but wasnt sure if they were in this Region or not.  If they are they will have a say.  Anyone would be a fool to try and say for definite that any school was going to win district, especially State.  Once the playoffs start, it is anyone's game. Anyone can be upset and be going home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124