Bears Still Have Their Heads Up, Still hopeful

“Coach Moody has brought this program to a new level' date='†Drouillard said. Yea, you have more than 2 wins(2005) woooooohoooo. Well I guess that's a new level.[/quote']

aaahhhh, that's OK scalp !! I understand you are still picking feathers out of your rear end from the butt kicking you got when you came to Orange. One things for sure, if LCM doesn't make it to the playoffs, PNG will also be sitting on the couch with us watching someone else. Just like you did last year ! :wink: :lol:

That's alright' date=' our future looks better than ya'lls.[/quote']

Here we go again, I think you need to look at the past to tell the future, and it doesn't look promising for ya'll. I know you are, but what am I.. Come on, you don't know what group of kids are going to be better until the season starts. Throw out all of your middle school and sub varsity records because it doesn't mean anything. Like I said before, Good Luck to LCM and all area teams.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Hey you started it this morning. And yes our future looks bright. We finally have the Coaching staff now and great players coming up so good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami