What Teams Would You Most Like To See Play One Another?

Guest Jags

What teams would you most like to see play one another?

If things in this world were perfect and all went as we wished, what ONE football game would you like most to see? ANY high school matchup with current teams 5A through 1A. Southeast Texas only.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

In Southeast Texas, I might want to see something like Friendswood and West Orange-Stark, or Houston Lamar at Beaumont Central, but if you wanna go outside SE Texas, definitely would want to see Texas High and Brenham go at it.

I would love to see the 2A Newton Eagles play 1A Alto this year. Newton is a top 2A school, but I'd love to see how this year's YellowJacket team would fare against them. Last time I checked, I believe Alto has outscored there oppenents around 440-14. They're 8-0 with 6 shutouts and their average score is 56-2. They would probably be a top 5 2A school this year and would beat alot of good 3A schools. It's pretty amazing what kind of talent can come around every now and then in these small communities. That would be a great matchup.

I think the Hoover thing is overblown, because I don't think the level of competition is NEARLY what it is here in TX on the average week.

I'd like to see WO-S vs. PN-G (always a fun game) or WO-S vs. Newton. Outside of my team, I'd like to see PN-G vs. Nederland. It's about time these two teams played each other.

Guest EagleFan01

I would like to see Newton vs. Central........... Or another game that is always fun to play in and watch is Newton vs. WOS....... Maybe next year someone will play Newton in week 5 so we don't have a bye week again.....

We don't wanna waste our time with Kirbyville cause without Rhodes there not anygood..................................................

I would like to see WOS and Kville in the playoffs this year for round two. Might be another blowout who knows' date=' but would like to see it anyway.[/quote']

I think it would be close. Kirbyville defense is looking a whole lot better. Our qb and a starting defensive player was out against Wos.

I would like to see Newton vs. Central........... Or another game that is always fun to play in and watch is Newton vs. WOS....... Maybe next year someone will play Newton in week 5 so we don't have a bye week again.....

We don't wanna waste our time with Kirbyville cause without Rhodes there not anygood..................................................

if my memory serves me correctly, the last two times we were scheduled to play Newton, the game was canceled. Last year because of Rita, and the year before that due to rain (which if i remember right were the remnants of hurricane Ivan)

I would like to see a rematch between us and wimberly

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01