Huntington vs. Diboll....

Gestapo is in  training for the Jasper game.  ;D  I look for a 12-17 point win for the devils.....Diboll has a good team but they may have trouble with Huntingtons press.....watched Diboll some this year and they are not bad. They could pull out the win if some things go their way.

[quote name="meadowlark" post="944057" timestamp="1294440488"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=78395.msg944055#msg944055 date=1294440295]
 I look for a 12-17 point win for the devils......
[/quote]

I'll take Diboll and 17. Even Diboll and 12.
[/quote]Ok, loser buys a coke and popcorn at the next meeting?  Diboll and 12?.....Diboll doesen't have a new player that just became elgible do they?...lol

Popcorn sounds great...but make it a caffine free drink.  :)

Actually Diboll did have a new player that just became eligible (#21) but he wasn't a factor.

Got to win those home games in this district and Diboll just held serve tonight with this one. Its the road games that will separate the teams in 18-3a.

[quote name="east texas bb" post="944463" timestamp="1294463303"]
Well, I dont know what to say.  This is Huntington's year, and they are still in it.  Are you for sure the Cartwright kid broke his arm?  Prayers for him if so.  He is a rebounding machine.  Huntington just needs a little luck their way. 
[/quote]Havent heard for sure. Didn't look good. Zabo hurt his wrist haven't got any word on them yet....

[quote name="east texas bb" post="944483" timestamp="1294464216"]
Well that want be good with amount of players Huntington has on varsity if one is out.  I hope he is alright.  Did the Cartwright kid have to come out of the game and not re enter or did he go ahead and try to play?
[/quote]He is still at the ER .......had to come out of the game.....

[quote name="no-look" post="944447" timestamp="1294462353"]
Yep, Diboll looked a lot different than two weeks ago. Huntington had too many turnovers again but played better.....Diboll hit their free throws down the stretch. I think Kewon broke his arm.....maybe down to six on varsity.
[/quote]

If you saw Diboll in the Hudson game, they played arguably their worst game of the year.  I'm looking forward to the rematch in Hudson. Should be a much better game.

Diboll, along with Center,  played some very good 5A/4A teams in the Nac. tournament over the Holidays. Both teams improved considerably getting 5 - 6 games against some excellent competition. You could see the improvement in each game. From where I sit, Diboll and Center are about equal.

Going to be some great games in district 18-3a this year and a dog fight right down to the wire.

Hope the Huntington player(s) injured are ok.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83