Silsbee vs. Hardin Jefferson 1-7-11

Guest SexyTigger

• 2 weeks later...
I highly doubt that the Silsbee players that are being referred to did not see the field at all.. The purpose of a scrimmage is to prepare your team for the regular season.. you can't do that if you don't play the team you plan to play in the regular season.. Just seems highly unlikely that this was the case..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Exactly, Democrats always running around wanting something for nothing
    • Game day is 1 day closer.  Let’s go Yellowjackets!!!  
    • This individual briefly hit on the point I've brought up about 1,400 Dems voting for Phelan.  But, he said this was basically Covey's unfounded contention.  Apparently this writer didn't do his home work.  He should have talked to Michael Berry.  Didn't mention the fact that Karl Rove was responsible for these liberals voting for Phelan.  Of course the writer didn't know this because he didn't do his home work.  Not much journalistic curiosity anymore.  BTW -- my brother-in-law just told me his commie Democratic friend whispered to him that he voted for Phelan.  Again, this individual NEVER votes Republican.  
    • Ten GOP Senators, Led By Mike Lee: “We are no longer cooperating with any Democrat legislative priorities or nominations” “And we invite all concerned Senators to join our stand”! Good for them.  But, let's hide and watch and see if Manchin and Fetterman join in with support!  But I wouldn't hold my breath! This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Trump's due process was violated.  Which is a violation of the Constitution.  How would you feel if you ever got rail-roaded like this?  You can't feel good about a fellow citizens Constitutional rights being constantly violated, even if you don't agree with him personally.