Since we keep having the "Best" of SETexas.... Who would be the best speller?

Stevenash, FYI I'm willing to bet 2k if you can beat me. I played Black Horse last weekend (New Years Day) and shot a 68. I will even pay for you to play . I will also have my co worker with me as well. He played golf at U of H from 00-03. He missed his pro card by 4 strokes 4yrs ago. His name is Taylor Owens. Get your team together, shot me a side message on where you want to play and its game on. Deal?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="944039" timestamp="1294438836"]
Stevenash, FYI I'm willing to bet 2k if you can beat me. I played Black Horse last weekend (New Years Day) and shot a 68. I will even pay for you to play . I will also have my co worker with me as well. He played golf at U of H from 00-03. He missed his pro card by 4 strokes 4yrs ago. His name is Taylor Owens. Get your team together, shot me a side message on where you want to play and its game on. Deal?
[/quote]

I was not promoting myself but rather Lazeek and Sleepy.  If you shot 68, then I am sure you dont fear Lazeek or Sleepy but if you want to bet the amount you mentioned,I will be happy to cover that one.  Since you shoot below par, is it fair to assume you will probably want to play them head up or give them a stroke or two?  Or would you prefer that you and Mr. Owens play a best ball format against Sleepy and Lazeek?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124