Mike James story made the yahoo/rivals blog.

LCM2LU

[url=http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Little-known-Lamar-guard-scores-52-points-off-th;_ylt=Agb_4jfv585PqUFmIEbHd9A5nYcB?urn=ncaab-303574]Little known Lamar player scores 52[/url]

Beware, some of the comments are brutal, even by this board's standards.  ;D Pretty cool to get some national recognition though.

[quote name="bigred360" post="943329" timestamp="1294332542"]
252 comments about the article and you are right some are brutal. Well, you can't make everyone happy.
[/quote]

Some are worse than others, a lot of that has to do a lot more with the score and Coach Roc telling him to keep running up the score than with him actually getting the record.

Think back to last year when the Houston Yates coach caught all the flack for stomping schools, I think that's the same anger.

[quote name="JJWooten" post="943376" timestamp="1294336292"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=78343.msg943329#msg943329 date=1294332542]
252 comments about the article and you are right some are brutal. Well, you can't make everyone happy.
[/quote]

Some are worse than others, a lot of that has to do a lot more with the score and Coach Roc telling him to keep running up the score than with him actually getting the record.

Think back to last year when the Houston Yates coach caught all the flack for stomping schools, I think that's the same anger.
[/quote]

They are lucky Billy Tubbs wasn't coaching. You didn't dribble out the last few minutes of the game with him as Head Coach. Honestly, I liked Coach Tubbs because you knew what you were getting with him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed