Question??

I would agree with Lou Ford from PNG...that guy's story is amazing..i hope he writes a book...I'll pay 19.99 to read it.....

Nederland I would say Brian Sanches...this guy carried a very talented team to austin

With WestBrook....i have never seen Jay Bruce play, but Chip Ambres comes to my mind....fastest guy i have ever seen play the outfield....and he is a great guy....

West Orange has to be patterson but some others come to mind....aven, paul richardson, canizaro (sp?),

Bridge City...i think the best player to come out of this gold mine is angelle....i think that he willl have a better career than any of the former alumni....

any others?????

I saw every guy mentioned on this list play many times except Richardson and Alvis.

It is my opinion that possibly the best high school player ever in southeast Texas (out of all of them) was Brad Sullivan.

I truly believe he could have taken Port Arthur Lincoln to the playoffs. He was a one man wrecking crew. He could beat you on the hill. He could beat you at SS. He could beat you at the plate.

Although he played for West Orange High and not WOS, Andre Robertson started at shortstop for the New York Yankees for a couple of years. Was in the dugout when Reggie hit 3 dingers in one World Series game. Andre was a great player whose career was cut short by a broken neck in a car accident.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami