best running back in Anahuaac history

eagle65

HEY GUY HALF THE PEOPLE ON HERE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE 60'S.NONE OF US WERE PROBABLY BORN.I HEAR STORIES FROM BACK IN THEM DAYS FROM MY UNCLES AND MY DAD,BUT THATS ALL I CAN GO ON.THE SCOOLS WERE SEGREGATED AND IM SURE THE ALL BLACK SCHOOLS HAD SOME AWESOME PLAYERS ,AND I WISH WE HAD SOME RECORDS OF THIS.MY DAD TELLS ME ALL THE TIME,IF THE PLAYERS FROM BACK THEN WERE PLAYING RIGHT NOW ,THEY WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE

[quote name="bronco#34" post="940275" timestamp="1293817465"]
HEY GUY HALF THE PEOPLE ON HERE DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE 60'S.NONE OF US WERE PROBABLY BORN.I HEAR STORIES FROM BACK IN THEM DAYS FROM MY UNCLES AND MY DAD,BUT THATS ALL I CAN GO ON.THE SCOOLS WERE SEGREGATED AND IM SURE THE ALL BLACK SCHOOLS HAD SOME AWESOME PLAYERS ,AND I WISH WE HAD SOME RECORDS OF THIS.MY DAD TELLS ME ALL THE TIME,IF THE PLAYERS FROM BACK THEN WERE PLAYING RIGHT NOW ,THEY WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE
[/quote]
Just cause you don't know who he is don't mean he wasn't the best.

[quote name="playdefense" post="945286" timestamp="1294629860"]
not sure about backs but george taylor was probably the best lineman to come through there.  now he is the best PL coach in se tx.

[/quote]

I know he has won JV Football coach of the year for the last 4 years in a row

His use of the Pole cat offsense has set him aside from his peers

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="939765" timestamp="1293720567"]
It may be Albritton based on what he does next season, but back in the day I remember 2 real good RB's:

Kedrick Williams & Percy Hill
[/quote]
Only beat them once in 5 years of playing against those 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder