Confirming what many has suspected.....

bh146

LOL.

Today's game was ridiculous.  I believe there were 6 charges called against one team in the first half alone.  Teams were in the bonus halfway through the first quarter and again in the third quarter.  Totally phantom calls and then no calls on total hacks.  I really don't have any idea what the refs were seeing.  It was really bad both ways.

[quote name="newberrybass" post="939149" timestamp="1293579249"]
LOL.

Today's game was ridiculous.  I believe there were 6 charges called against one team in the first half alone.  Teams were in the bonus halfway through the first quarter and again in the third quarter.  Totally phantom calls and then no calls on total hacks.  I really don't have any idea what the refs were seeing.  It was really bad both ways.
[/quote]

i don't know exactly which game you're talking about but it seems the officiating in the area has gotten just plain sorry overall. once again, some good refs doing a fine job but the proportion of just outrageously poor ones has multiplied. its taking some of the fun out of it, nobody likes to see poor calls, i'm not talking about "close" ones, i'm talking about calls that are obviously bad even if they are against your opponent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont