Ozen Players Suspended

SB

[quote name="whsalum" post="932792" timestamp="1292302264"]
I'm all for second chances.If they wanted one they could continue working and get it next year if they were underclassmen.Some times you have to take responsibility and learn from your mistakes.Unfortunately if these kids were seniors they should be done.
[/quote]YEP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break, who in here has never done anything illegal? especially in high school. Now granted they got caught and will, and should, serve the punishment but that does not automatically make them a bad kid. If my friends and I where caught doing half of the stuff we did in high school we would be in Levinworth, but believe it or not we all turned out to be good dads, docs, coaches, buisness owners, lawyers, and best of all Christians.

[quote name="MoFo" post="932844" timestamp="1292333422"]
Give me a break, who in here has never done anything illegal? especially in high school. Now granted they got caught and will, and should, serve the punishment but that does not automatically make them a bad kid. If my friends and I where caught doing half of the stuff we did in high school we would be in Levinworth, but believe it or not we all turned out to be good dads, docs, coaches, buisness owners, lawyers, and best of all Christians.
[/quote]Please, I think you should address to Stevenash, for he is the only one that has passed judgment on these three.  Everybody else here agrees that they should be punished, but not condemned.

[quote name="MoFo" post="932844" timestamp="1292333422"]
[/quote]Man, I remember during high school  ??? Well anyway, some of yall weren't caught thats my point.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="932885" timestamp="1292338392"]
[quote author=MoFo link=topic=77363.msg932844#msg932844 date=1292333422]
[/quote]Man, I remember during high school  ??? Well anyway, some of yall weren't caught thats my point.
[/quote]

I hear ya Blue.....!!!!!LOL

[quote name="MoFo" post="932888" timestamp="1292338565"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=77363.msg932885#msg932885 date=1292338392]
[/quote]Man, I remember during high school  ??? Well anyway, some of yall weren't caught thats my point.
[/quote]

I hear ya Blue.....!!!!!LOL
[/quote]

Man.......you guys just made me think of some of the things we did in high School..........

I'll be back........I need to go to Church!  ;D

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="932880" timestamp="1292338098"]
[/quote]Please, I think you should address to Stevenash, for he is the only one that has passed judgment on these three.  Everybody else here agrees that they should be punished, but not condemned.
[/quote]

You havent the foggiest idea, sir, of what is taking place here.  Bluedove and I have an ongoing discussion where one always plays devils advocate with the other.  If you believe asking a question of Dove (with tongue in cheek) is passing judgement, then you, yourself, have erroneously "passed judgement."

[quote name="stevenash" post="932904" timestamp="1292340364"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=77363.msg932880#msg932880 date=1292338098]
[/quote]

You havent the foggiest idea, sir, of what is taking place here.  Bluedove and I have an ongoing discussion where one always plays devils advocate with the other.  If you believe asking a question of Dove (with tongue in cheek) is passing judgement, then you, yourself, have erroneously "passed judgement."
[/quote]Stevie is cool. I just have to remind him if he took his meds for the [color=red]hour[/color]

[quote name="stevenash" post="932904" timestamp="1292340364"]
[/quote]Steve, not every reader on this topic is aware of the "ongoing discussion involving devil's advocates" and nothing in your original post indicated that there were any tongues in any cheeks.

Let us review:

[quote author=stevenash link=topic=77363.msg932568#msg932568 date=1292279906]
Hmmm- You believe that people participating in illegal activities are nice people or just nice on the surface?
[/quote]
So, you two may be sharing a joke between one another, but as you noticed, I wasn't the only one who "didn't have the foggiest idea".

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="932941" timestamp="1292343913"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=77363.msg932904#msg932904 date=1292340364]
You havent the foggiest idea, sir, of what is taking place here.  Bluedove and I have an ongoing discussion where one always plays devils advocate with the other.  If you believe asking a question of Dove (with tongue in cheek) is passing judgement, then you, yourself, have erroneously "passed judgement."
[/quote]Steve, not every reader on this topic is aware of the "ongoing discussion involving devil's advocates" and nothing in your original post indicated that there were any tongues in any cheeks.

Let us review:

[quote author=stevenash link=topic=77363.msg932568#msg932568 date=1292279906]
Hmmm- You believe that people participating in illegal activities are nice people or just nice on the surface?
[/quote]
So, you two may be sharing a joke between one another, but as you noticed, I wasn't the only one who "didn't have the foggiest idea".
[/quote]  Sorry, but Dove knew what I was doing and I will not be making formal announcements for everyone else on the board whenever I make a post.  And by the way, asking someone how he personally defines/perceives nice people is hardly an indictment of anyone else.    There were no words used that criticized any of those mentioned.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="932885" timestamp="1292338392"]
[/quote] U went to school BLUE :D :D :D :D

[quote name="MoFo" post="932916" timestamp="1292341304"]
Wait for me tragichippy.....is the confessional open at this time of the morning?
[/quote]I never claimed to be an altar boy but was wondering if your screen name means the same thing in your neighborhood as it does in mine?If it does you may wanna revise your list of accomplishments.

[quote name="CATMAN" post="933106" timestamp="1292366463"]
[/quote]

I happen to know that Blue was a point guard for the Tar Heels.  He played under an assumed name.  I will not reveal the years he played because I know he is touchy about his age.

[quote name="stevenash" post="933488" timestamp="1292422431"]
[quote author=CATMAN link=topic=77363.msg933106#msg933106 date=1292366463]
[/quote]

I happen to know that Blue was a point guard for the Tar Heels.  He played under an assumed name.  I will not reveal the years he played because I know he is touchy about his age.
[/quote]Nash, I thought you and I had an agreement not to discuss age :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124