21-4A vs 22-4A First Round Of playoffs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me' date=' Central is the real deal. BH hasn't played teams like that. That district is very weak. Come on now, you know that.[/quote']

We know our district is weak!! The question is does 22-4A know that theirs is too.

Guest Team Captain 07

All you B Hill people.....Man are yall really worried about the playoffs when yall have CE and Galena Park next. I would be worried about those schools because like I said the season is about to get a little harder then smiley and Huffman

Look there you go again getting your little panties in a twist. Stop your whining BH....Everybody else is typing a a very calm pace. I can hear you slamming your fingers on the keyboard and yelling at the screen while your typing from where Im at...

Ohh by the way Central 38-10 and cant remember If I have said that yet

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No one is freaking out here but you. Just having a little conversation :D Ohh by the way BH 38 Central 10 :lol:

Ps. Is that calm enought typing for ya :wink:

Oh and since we are talking why don't you share your thoughts on why BH would get beat by Central. in a calm manner of course :|

The only team from 22-4A that would make a game with BH would be Dayton. And it would probably be who ever won the turnover battle. And with that said if the 2 teams end up playing then you will not hear from me about how we should have beat them or we are better then them or anything like that. Cause in my opinon both teams are pretty evenly match. Now Central on the other hand I think is WEEK! They have barely scrapped by in a district that has been a total failure in my opinon this year. This was suppose to be a district that was going to send Dayton back acroos the River crying wanting their momies. And I haven't seen anyone crying but the teams that Dayton has mopped the field with. So for Central they better glad Dayton put the ball on the ground 5 times or it would have been UUUUUUUUUgly to say the least. Talk about your speed and your athletes all you want, cause then you would fit in with everyone else we have played this year. Then come Saturday morning you can get on hear and tell us how hard we hit, how well we execute, how well we make you pay for turnovers. O and last but not least how in the world did a bunch of WHITE boys learn to run that fast. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The only team from 22-4A that would make a game with BH would be Dayton. And it would probably be who ever won the turnover battle. And with that said if the 2 teams end up playing then you will not hear from me about how we should have beat them or we are better then them or anything like that. Cause in my opinon both teams are pretty evenly match. Now Central on the other hand I think is WEEK! They have barely scrapped by in a district that has been a total failure in my opinon this year. This was suppose to be a district that was going to send Dayton back acroos the River crying wanting their momies. And I haven't seen anyone crying but the teams that Dayton has mopped the field with. So for Central they better glad Dayton put the ball on the ground 5 times or it would have been UUUUUUUUUgly to say the least. Talk about your speed and your athletes all you want' date=' cause then you would fit in with everyone else we have played this year. Then come Saturday morning you can get on hear and tell use how hard we hit, how well we execute, how well we make you pay for turnovers. O and last but not least how in the world did a bunch of WHITE boys learn to run that fast. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote']

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only team from 22-4A that would make a game with BH would be Dayton. And it would probably be who ever won the turnover battle. And with that said if the 2 teams end up playing then you will not hear from me about how we should have beat them or we are better then them or anything like that. Cause in my opinon both teams are pretty evenly match. Now Central on the other hand I think is WEEK! They have barely scrapped by in a district that has been a total failure in my opinon this year. This was suppose to be a district that was going to send Dayton back acroos the River crying wanting their momies. And I haven't seen anyone crying but the teams that Dayton has mopped the field with. So for Central they better glad Dayton put the ball on the ground 5 times or it would have been UUUUUUUUUgly to say the least. Talk about your speed and your athletes all you want' date=' cause then you would fit in with everyone else we have played this year. Then come Saturday morning you can get on hear and tell us how hard we hit, how well we execute, how well we make you pay for turnovers. O and last but not least how in the world did a bunch of WHITE boys learn to run that fast. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote']

Barbers hill is not evenly matched with Dayton

That is why you are entitelded to your opinon just like I am with mine. But you know what 95 neither of us know the truth cause neither of us have them scare of with each other yet. So thanks for your opinon and it is greatly appreciated.

8) i think central should not take you guys lightly. that game might be closer than some people think.

BH is not that good. And no i'm not talking about scrimmages. I've talked to people that have seen them play. There are 2A teams that could beat those 4A teams in that district.

22-4A is surprisingly down this year. Nederland, PNG, and especially Ozen are not close to the teams they've fielded in the last 10 years. Still, this district, even in a rare down year, is not as bad as 21-4A.

I think BH can compete with Central, but I believe Central would win in a close score. Dayton is hands down better than BH. Beyond those two teams, BH could possibly win out in 22-4A.

BH is not that good. And no i'm not talking about scrimmages. I've talked to people that have seen them play. There are 2A teams that could beat those 4A teams in that district.

Then again this is why we from BH dont talk smack. Cause we dont want to sound this stupid.

Smiley and FB maybe but the rest I dont think so.

I think BH vs Central would be a classic....This is just my opinion......I think that BH has the talent to compete with Central I think if either team turns it over that would be the difference. I am really looking forward to this match up.

I think your right on the money.

Thats rich. Bh does in fact have a very good ballclub and hope they do well in the playoffs. Good luck to all of our teams from district twenty one. :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder