The New Flip Cameras...

Has anyone seen these.  I saw one in Best Buy the other day and they look really cool.  You can email video to other people from them and take still shots.  They run about 200 if you get the HD.  The HD also has alot more GB.  They are small and compact.  I am looking into getting one for my wife for Christmas.....that way I can use it too.

I got the Sony MHS TS20 Bloggie 8GB memory, full 1080P video, and 12.8 megapixel still shot. Don't think I can e-mail directly from the camera, but I can upload to my pc and do it from there. 7/8 " thick.....$139....Amazon.com.

Nice camera you got there. You, I mean your wife going to have lots of fun with it.  ;D

I got one for my son last year. Really neat camera.  The Flip Brand is the one we have.  The only problem I have seen with the camera is when you post it to FB for example some peoples computers are too old to open the HD format of the camera.  So be sure you have updated equipment that you will be using to view the videos. 

There are different Flip ones with different video taping times, some are High def and some are not. Well worth the money for a portable, get the play type of video camera.

Went and got one.  They are awesome.  8gb, image stabilazation, 2 hours film time, 2 inch watch screen, little less than an inch thick, about like an CellPhone.  Hd and got the cord that will plug directly into the HDTV for an extra 20.  Caught the camera on sale for 179.00.  Walked out the store about $200 with the extra cord, the Flip, carrying case, wrist  holder, rechargable battery pack.  If you have kids that play sports you should really look into one of these if you dont have one already, they film a really quality shot and you can make DVDs, email clips to friends and family members, and plug it directly into the TV and watch. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124