Wimberley vs Kirbyville

OUTLAW69

kirbyville is way better. Kville's o-line is bigger and more physical, ford is better rb, and kville's defense is more athletic if not bigger than wimberley's, I mean wimberley's main tackler is their strong side linebacker, and he's about 6'2" 165, but I will say this,  he is always in the right spot at the right time. Their O-line has one big guy that's 6'2" about 290, but very sloppy looking with slow feet. Their qb is pretty good at throwing and will run if he has too, at about 195 lbs he's pretty hard to bring down, kinda like menard from bc. You could compare their wide receivers to huffman's with all the screen's they run. There rb is still pretty solid, and he has very good patience waiting for his linemen to make holes on plays like gt and zone reads. All this information is just from watching them play cuero, and I personally think cuero should've won. I definitely think we have a good chance of winning this game, and kville scared me way more than wimberley does right now.

[quote name="chs11" post="927556" timestamp="1291666626"]
kirbyville is way better. Kville's o-line is bigger and more physical, ford is better rb, and kville's defense is more athletic if not bigger than wimberley's, I mean wimberley's main tackler is their strong side linebacker, and he's about 6'2" 165, but I will say this,  he is always in the right spot at the right time. Their O-line has one big guy that's 6'2" about 290, but very sloppy looking with slow feet. Their qb is pretty good at throwing and will run if he has too, at about 195 lbs he's pretty hard to bring down, kinda like menard from bc. You could compare their wide receivers to huffman's with all the screen's they run. There rb is still pretty solid, and he has very good patience waiting for his linemen to make holes on plays like gt and zone reads. All this information is just from watching them play cuero, and I personally think cuero should've won. I definitely think we have a good chance of winning this game, and kville scared me way more than wimberley does right now.
[/quote]how in the world do u think Kirbyville WAS better

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="927966" timestamp="1291733922"]
I don't understand this post ,even being posted ...what's the reason for it...Other than to instigate..Why compare Kirbyville to Wimberley or any other team Coldspring will play..Kirbyville Lost,Let It Go.... ??? I hope a MODERATOR removes it...
[/quote]

I look at it as a attempt to give props to Kirbyville as being one of the best teams in the state (whether they're sitting at home right now or not)....I have no doubt that Kirbyville was the best team Coldspring has played thus far in the playoffs this year...For example, the fact that Athens made it to the 4th round and Kirbyville didn't doesn't make Athens the better team...

I think the poster is just trying to figure out if Wimberley is better than Kirbyville personell wise (and thus come up with a prediction based on the info)...That's what I got out of it anyway...

I'll also just add that I was alot more impressed with Kirbyville in the game that they lost to Coldspring than the game in which they won in week zero...I was at both and I wasn't overly impressed with them in the first game, however, the second time around they looked and acted the part...Coldspring won but I definitely left impressed with their overall size, speed, strength, etc...

It was easy for me to see why so many had them coming out of that side of the bracket to play in the finals

It seems like a valid question to me.  I had wondered how Athens played Chapel Hill so close (35-38).  Chapel Hill is being touted as the best thing since sliced bread, yet Coldspring handled Athens with relative ease.  I think it indicates that CS and KV are both top level teams.

[quote name="j_dog" post="928575" timestamp="1291786970"]
It seems like a valid question to me.  I had wondered how Athens played Chapel Hill so close (35-38).  Chapel Hill is being touted as the best thing since sliced bread, yet Coldspring handled Athens with relative ease.  I think it indicates that CS and KV are both top level teams.
[/quote]

I agree with that. Not sure anyone with good sense would argue that. Good point.

[quote name="td" post="928616" timestamp="1291815981"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=77120.msg928575#msg928575 date=1291786970]
[/quote]

I agree with that. Not sure anyone with good sense would argue that. Good point.
[/quote]

Guess I don't have good sense....Oh well Iv'e been told worse than that.... ;D

[quote name="OUTLAW69" post="927540" timestamp="1291665089"]
Who do you think is the better team?

Stupid Quote and stupid topic. Kirbyville is done their season is over. This is like saying after Texas beat NY who is better the Yankees or Giants?  

There are 4 teams remaining in 3A Dll ColdSpring,Wimberly, Carthage,and Brownwood. These are the four best. You are totally disrespecting Cold Spring even having this topic. Among the 4 remaining teams I will take the  2 time defending champion to make it #3.

You are the champ until someone takes the crown from you. Carthage does not seem to want to give theirs up.

As for Kirbyville as good as they have been they are not one of the four best. If they were they would still be playing.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder